NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

Vote: Darksnowman

For now. He's the best lead we have (I trust mbam's info atm) and voting for him will mean we get some info at least. Don't lynch him till he can defend himself first though.

Vote: Darksnowman

For now. He's the best lead we have (I trust mbam's info atm) and voting for him will mean we get some info at least. Don't lynch him till he can defend himself first though.

yeh.. from what i get it doesnt look good for him.. but hopefully he can change mine mind!..

Vote: No Lynch

for now

Votes (15 is a majority)

No Lynch (2) Brian Mcoy, My Buttons are magic!

darksnowman (2) Jonnas, Ellmeister

this game is getting very confusing

obviously you all know who i am now.. i dontknow if that will help me or hinder me

It'll probably help you, coz... like, tonight you'll be getting some protection for sure, wich at least keeps you alive, I guess.

I remember in the last game where everyone knew who Coolness Bears was after like day 2 and he survived till the end!

According to my CSI, plankton was not part of the mafia, neutral. I don't really understand the rules, so I don't know what that implies, since he had evil plans.

Like a few others I'm getting really confused. Since I'm going to bed now, I'm going to Vote: No Lynch. If I feel the need I can change it in the morning, but for now I feel it unfair to kill anybody without letting them speak.

I remember in the last game where everyone knew who Coolness Bears was after like day 2 and he survived till the end!

i dunno if that'll happen here with me...

i also have a protecting type like power i can use during the day, not on myself unforunately.. :( but it didnt seem useful - maybe it will later on

Oxigen is probably basing his distrust of me from the last game.

According to my CSI, plankton was not part of the mafia, neutral. I don't really understand the rules, so I don't know what that implies, since he had evil plans.

Basically: He had his own goals. The mafia can communicate with each other.

People: Don't vote for poor Mr. No Lynch. Wait for Jayseven.

I don't think we have enough to go on at the moment, so Vote: No Lynch

ah ok thanks for clearing it up cube

So many accusations so little proof :(

VOTE: NO LYNCH

Hopefully tomorrow we can confirm some of the accusations

i havent accused

i just have info and have my suspicioons based on the info

im wary of coolness bears because of what can happen if he is targeted/lynched.. and darksnowman due to his shapeshifting skills and the fact he cant be nightkilled

I don't think we have enough to go on at the moment, so Vote: No Lynch

We have proof that Jayseven is good and knows a mafia member who has the ability to kill.

We don't need tomorrow to lynch someone important - we can do it today if we wait.

My Buttons are Magic!: You say you can protect during the day? If there are no side-effects then protecting Jayseven would be a good idea.

Screw you guys! Either wait for Jayseven or lynch darksnowman, No lynch ain't gonna get us no where!

We have proof that Jayseven is good and knows a mafia member who has the ability to kill.

We don't need tomorrow to lynch someone important - we can do it today if we wait.

My Buttons are Magic!: You say you can protect during the day? If there are no side-effects then protecting Jayseven would be a good idea.

i can only protect those who have votes against them

We can change the vote, what's the big deal? I just voted no lynch in case I miss the rest of the day, if I needed, I'll vote for someone.

We can change the vote, what's the big deal? I just voted no lynch in case I miss the rest of the day, if I needed, I'll vote for someone.

Voting No Lynch can end the day early with noone dead.

If you don't get a chance to not vote later, then there's no harm at all.

Votes (15 is a majority)

No Lynch (6) Brian Mcoy, My Buttons are magic!, Coolness Bears, Gizmo, Hellfire, Mundi

darksnowman (2) Jonnas, Ellmeister

Rokhed is some kind of prostitute, but we don't know his alignment, but I'll say he's innocent for now.

Excuse me, I may be no lady, but I'm no prostitute either.

[flounces off]

Oxigen is probably basing his distrust of me from the last game.

This is the first time I'm playing. And I can tell you why I'm distruting you... it all fits too comfortably. It's both your tale and Mr Vampire Hunter's tale... they just click too perfectly. And the reason I distrust Shino also, is that I believe he is somehow involved with the Vampire Hunter story. He's trying too hard to defend the hunter's allegiance, when it's as clear as day that we still can't trust that fully, not yet. I'm very inclined into thinking Shino is just looking after himself, there (see what I'm getting at?).

This is the first time I'm playing. And I can tell you why I'm distruting you... it all fits too comfortably. It's both your tale and Mr Vampire Hunter's tale... they just click too perfectly. And the reason I distrust Shino also, is that I believe he is somehow involved with the Vampire Hunter story. He's trying too hard to defend the hunter's allegiance, when it's as clear as day that we still can't trust that fully, not yet. I'm very inclined into thinking Shino is just looking after himself, there (see what I'm getting at?).

I can understand the way you feel about Shino, but all the evidence points towards Cube being good. Of course we can't be 100% sure, but you should never let a gut feeling prevail against logic.

Whatever distrust you may have, it'll have to wait until we have no more evidence.