NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING IN THE GAME, PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

ALL PLAYERS MUST READ!

Things to remember:

1) A full writeup of the rules can be found here.

2) When you vote to lynch, please do so by saying Vote: [Player] in bold. If you wish to change your vote, please say Change Vote: [Player] instead. Voting "Nobody" is a valid vote; if a majority votes for 'nobody' then nobody will be lynched and we'll move on to the Night phase.

3) If your role says you may use your power, you don't have to do anything at night if you so choose. Even so, it'll speed things along quite a bit if you'd still just send me a PM saying "Not using my [whatever] power tonight, thanks."

4) If your role says you must use your power, and you don't PM me, I'll randomly pick what you do. Or, perhaps, not-so-randomly. Don't blame me if you end up dead because you targeted the wrong person.

5) You may NOT send a PM to anyone about this game unless your role explicitly says you can. This is cheating. Nor can you discuss this game in any other thread than this.

6) Do NOT edit your posts in this thread. This is cheating.

7) Please do not copy-and-paste anything from any PM I send you to the thread. This is also cheating.

8) Please do not post in this thread after you are killed. This, too, is cheating and can ruin the game if done wrong. Dead men tell no tales. Also, do not discuss anything with other any other players (alive or dead) if you are dead. In situations like this, death is not always the end.

9) Please do not post pictures in this thread, it will get very tedious if it's clogged up with crap.

10) Remember, it's just a game. You will get paranoid, you will be stabbed in the back by someone, you will see somebody do or say something stupid and want to smack them. Just breathe deep and relax. If things get out of hand, we do have a mod playing who will forcibly remind you to chill out if needed. It hasn't happened yet, and we'd all like to keep it that way.

11) Have fun!

12) There is a special rule in this game: Crime Scene Investigation. When someone dies, the first three people to PM me with a request to search their death scene will receive extra information that might not have been apparent before.

You can only investigate one crime scene per day.

There are 37 players. 19 is a majority

AshMat

Brian Mcoy

Chuck

Coolness Bears

Cube

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

jayseven

Jonnas

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog91UK

McMad

MoogleViper

mr. paul

Mundi

My Buttons Are Magic!

Nintendohnut

Owario

Oxigen_waste

Sanchez

ReZourceman

rokhed00

Shino

Shorty

Strider

Tellyn

The fish

Welsh Gamer

Zell

Christmas time, mistletoe and wine

Children singing christian rhyme

With logs on the fire and gifts under the tree

Is everyone ready for a killing spree?

It's mid December, and there's an evil plot in the busy town of N-Europe. Who will survive until the New Year?

Day 1 begins now. Please send me your targets for Night 1 now, to speed things up.

Please PM me if you haven't received your role, or have any questions about your role/power.

My life can continue again. I love you chairdriver.

Let's get this game moving.

Vote: No Lynch

And another Paranoia-Filled Interactive Mistery Novel begins! :grin:

Votes (19 is a majority)

No Lynch (10) MoogleViper, Tellyn, DomJcg, MBAM!, Haggis, Eenuh, Jonnas, Cube, Strider, MadDog91UK

Good luck everyone, see you on the other side!

Vote: Nobody

(The title makes it sound like a battle at B&Q. :heh:)

Its gonna be deadlly tryin to work out who people are, I thought the last one with the game characters was hectic enough without this. o.O

Votes (19 is a majority)

No Lynch (13) MoogleViper, Tellyn, DomJcg, MBAM!, Haggis, Eenuh, Jonnas, Cube, Strider, MadDog91UK, gaggle64, darksnowman, welsh_gamer

God this game is packed, going to be so long! Really can't wait. No info yet of course so Vote: No Lynch

Votes (19 is a majority)

No Lynch (14) MoogleViper, Tellyn, DomJcg, MBAM!, Haggis, Eenuh, Jonnas, Cube, Strider, MadDog91UK, gaggle64, darksnowman, welsh_gamer, Nintendohnut

Votes (19 is a majority)

No Lynch (16) MoogleViper, Tellyn, DomJcg, MBAM!, Haggis, Eenuh, Jonnas, Cube, Strider, MadDog91UK, gaggle64, darksnowman, welsh_gamer, Nintendohnut, The fish, Zell

WHAT YOUSE SAYIN TO ME?!?!?

Oh my god yoo iz like well gillty tho innit. I bet yoo 'as got one o' dem anga manijment problumz.