NEurope
or else you will DIE

Think they will send us anything for Christmas?

Mario Bros. was released on the VC at Christmas last year. Who knows what will happen this time, it would be class to get a VC game, but would they be that nice?

I they released Earthbound or Super Mario RPG on Christmas I would consider that a gift despite having to pay for it.

I doubt they will give us anything for free I mean at the end of the day they are a business and there are also alot of people who dont connect their Wii consoles online and they would miss out....What am I saying!!? To hell with those people, giving us some free goods!

They released Super Mario Bros. on Christmas Day in America, though they had to pay for it. I got all excited expecting some new puzzle game or something too, so I'm expecting nothing.

Well last year we had the chance to get a wii, this year will be the same =(

i.e. we should be honoured to get one

I they released Earthbound or Super Mario RPG on Christmas I would consider that a gift despite having to pay for it.

Please give us Mario RPG. I've always wanted to play that game.

Meh not expecting anything from them this year. Nintendo Channel would be good though or Mario RPG.

Pilotwings 64 or Mario RPG available on the VC would make my day.

A christmas e-card would be quite nice.

Last year I was expecting a message, just a general "Merry Christmas to all Wii users!" but that didn't happen.

I doubt they would go from that to giving us a free VC game.

An SD Card Channel or external HDD support for storing/playing VC/WiiWares would be nice

Oh and a Stars Catalogue that doesn't suck (again) and "virtual" Wii Points that don't run out, would be nice

I doubt they will give us anything for free I mean at the end of the day they are a business and there are also alot of people who dont connect their Wii consoles online and they would miss out....What am I saying!!? To hell with those people, giving us some free goods!

For me i'd rather have Terranigma or Secret of Evermore. As they were the first proper Rpgs's I played, and would bring back some good memories for me.

I wouldn't mind Mystic Quest either, even if it isn't the best rpg on the market.

I wouldn't mind Earthbound, but i've never played it properly.

More plugins for the web browser would be nice but it means nintendo would have to get the support of Apple or adobe so probably won't happen.

Hard Drive support would be nice, though I don't buy that many VC games as I don't have a credit card.

Yeh I think the best we can hope for is a message from Nintendo or at a push a unique VC game that we have to pay for.

Super Mario RPG would be class. My friend has it and played it, it was very good even though he got it on an emulator.

Super Mario RPG would be class. My friend has it and played it, it was very good even though he got it on an emulator.

That would be sweet.

Quite frankly, I consider the Wii Points Card shop to be my present from Nintendo this year.

Since when do presents rip you off :heh:

The Boss of NoE will stand at his window throwing stones at Tiny Tim shouting Bah Humbug!

LOL.

Super Mario RPG would be cool. Thats one I've been waiting on.

If we don't get a gift this year, I intend on stopping buying all Nintendo products, and I will also make sure everyone I know stops buying Nintendo stuff.

:rolleyes: