NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Pete

Alien Vs Predator: Requiem

I think my Brother (and his Girlfriend) are getting me this for Christmas, he is not very good at keeping a secret lol, but I may be wrong.

Anyway It was a game I was considering getting anyway. I had a look and it got quite a bad review on Gamespot.com, still If I do get that Ill enjoy as a present/gift from my Brother and his lass/free game :)).

Has anyone bought this game, how did you find it?

BTW I got My brother Transformers on DVD and his Girlfriend £20 of makeup from boots (well got my mam to get that as she knows her tastes), and a bottle of wine between them, so they better get me something good ;) lol.

I've not played it, and probably never will because I don't usually buy movie tie ins. But, sidetracking a bit, I'm really looking forward to the movie. That is all. :santa:

I've not played it, and probably never will because I don't usually buy movie tie ins. But, sidetracking a bit, I'm really looking forward to the movie. That is all. :santa:

Yeah they can mostly be crap, apart from Golden Eye of course.

I didnt think much of the 1st Movie to be honest but still this one might be better, Like the 1st one it has the potential to be great.

:santa:

Oh n Merry Xmas.

Sign in to follow this