NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

I absolutely loved it, maybe the best thing I've played all year, but toward the end I found the factory/industrial setting dull. The first half in the forest is pretty magical. I wanted much more of that.

Yeah I thought it was fantastic too. Really love how PSN+ has introduced me to games I wouldn't have played before.

I still need to play the Starhawk campaign they gave away a couple months ago.

Yeah I thought it was fantastic too. Really love how PSN+ has introduced me to games I wouldn't have played before.

Or giving you games you want, but never got around to getting (InFamous 1 & 2).

Yeah, Limbo...anyone else have problems downloading/accessing it? The store tells me "this game is currently not available" (or something). :wtf:

What the hell is wrong with people? I constantly get completely random friends requests on PSN. I just checked and in the last three months I've had 14 friends requests from utter randoms and I don't even play games online. Also had two offers to buy my account, one for $50 and another for $1000. Also had an 8-digit number messaged to me from some Russian PSN user.

PSN is so damn weird.

Pfffft, I'd never get rid of Daft. Would you ever sell ReZourceman?

...I'll give you $1000.

Been replaying Journey to get the remaining trophies. Only missing Crossing and Reflection(somehow I still got Companion). Any one want to join along some time today?

Pfffft, I'd never get rid of Daft. Would you ever sell ReZourceman?

...I'll give you $1000.

Nigger you crazy.

Might buy this on PSN (not sure when the European release is), or maybe just get the Trilogy.

I picked it up on PSN. I would have preferred a boxed copy but really can't justify buying the full boxset when I already own ME2 and 3. Yet to start it. On with Retro City Rampage and Read Dead at the moment.

The 12 Deals Of Christmas on PSN continues - this is an absolute belter of a deal and in my opinion is one of the best games of 2012. Snap this up! : peace:

Deal 8: Need For Speed Most Wanted – Was £59.99/€69.99, now £23.99/€29.99 (up to 60% off). Offer expires 11.59pm on 16th December.

Thats right £23.99 buy it immediately!

buy_now.jpg

The 12 Deals Of Christmas on PSN continues - this is an absolute belter of a deal and in my opinion is one of the best games of 2012. Snap this up! : peace:

Thats right £23.99 buHIy it immediately!

buy_now.jpg

You beat me to it. Easily the best deal so far (rest been a bit lame, only got Tokyo jungle) you neck.into last coupleof days after taking time out to play red dead.

Another day, another utterly random friends request. It's making me wish Sony used Nintendo's fucked up friends codes.

Man, it wasn't even a rant and they were all over you.

Going on the Nintendo Boards is like knowingly walking into an ambush set up by pygmies carrying dirty toothpicks and an arrogance that rivals the Westboro Baptist Church.

I can't even begin to fathom how Nintendo managed to negotiate the technological feat of containing their fans bloated sense of self-importance and ego-centric whole ownership claim of 'originality' on Mii-verse. Maybe that's where most the console's power is going.

Edit: That necessary and theraputic. I used to be so acerbic and then the world defeated me.

I feel like it would be totally justified to have a Wii U thread on the Other Boards so we could actually talk about it without being overwhelmed with rabid fanaticism.

Edited by Daft

an arrogance that rivals the Westboro Baptist Church.

Of all the similarities that could've been drawn.

The 'Other' Wii U Thread

Someone do it. I'm afraid. It's like a reality ending paradox.