NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

I rented it and got bored. I'll probably give it another shot, though.

...Who am I kidding. No I won't.

Full list of November Plus games released:

Crysis 2 (which we already knew previously thanks to Cube)

Ratchet and Clank All 4 One

Cubixx HD.

I've got Cubixx HD either it's been free before or I got a promo code cos I didn't buy it but it's ok. Dunno bout this Ratchet, might be one to play with the missus.

Edited by flameboy

Not a great November but I've still barely scratched Borderlands 2 and Darksiders 2. Can't really be arsed to play games at the moment. I'm starting to think it's because they don't work my imagination as much as pretty much every other medium...or something.

Annoyingly, I bought All 4 One for £35 almost a year ago and still haven't played it because getting my brother to play co-op games with me these days is like pulling teeth.

I wish PlayStation Plus would stop making me regret game purchases. :p

Busy playing WOW on pc nowadays. Would have preffered Crysis 1 to be honest. It will be a popular game though. Good enough for people to check out for those havent tried it.

It looks like the kind of generic drivel people benchmark their PCs to, to be honest. Little substance.

It looks like the kind of generic drivel people benchmark their PCs to, to be honest. Little substance.

None of the Crysis are good for benchmarking pcs. Horribly unoptimised games. Looks worse than Bf3 despite the smaller scale and simpler game style. Kind of like how many console ports run awful on pc despite the latest hardware. Most Wanted doesnt run perfectly on anything supposedly. Frustrating.

I made a new pc 3770k i7 with a 680 GTX and it still cant run many games at a perfect 60 fps. Some games are understandable(WOW when it has 100's of players on screen) but others which are basic console ports with no new effects or anything baffle me. BF3 runs flawlessly though in 64 players and what not.

Edited by Choze

Pid is out tomorrow on PSN. Looks like it could be a quite little hit.

Nice!!! I love the ambiance of this game! I will check this out!

I made a new pc 3770k i7 with a 680 GTX and it still cant run many games at a perfect 60 fps. Some games are understandable(WOW when it has 100's of players on screen) but others which are basic console ports with no new effects or anything baffle me. BF3 runs flawlessly though in 64 players and what not.

Are you kidding me?! Should be able to run that turd lookimg game with ease...

ONTOPIC: Err...playstion...I got nothing.

ModNation Racers is going on sale for £5.99...and I'm still not sure that I want it.

Anyone checking out the demo for Epic Mickey 2?
I will do, worth giving a look. Though I haven't played the first game.

Wow that actually looks awesome. I've had the money sat waiting for Retro City Rampage to appear on the UK may just drop it on this instead and get Retro off the US store....

ModNation Racers is going on sale for £5.99...and I'm still not sure that I want it.

I was the same I was like wow awesome yes I'll get that then thought actually the beta wasn't that great, the psp version is sat largely unplayed cos I got bored. Tons of other stuff in the sale though like the Jax Trilogy for £10.99. I still have a ton of other sale stuff from halloween sat undownloaded/unplayed.

Finished the story for Infamous Festival of Blood today. Great little game and I'm glad I purchased it. Zeke and Cole have some great lines.

Not sure if anyone else experienced this but there was a bug in my game where one of the in game scenes wouldn't play in the final mission and it would just skip over it. I abandoned the mission to retry but it happened again.

When you summon an ionic storm to attack Bloody Mary. Had to watch the clip bugfree on Youtube :/

Annoyingly, the day I get some payment, is the day the sale on Infamous 2 ends!

However, Infamous 1 is now in the new sale at £6.49 (or something), so I'll be buying that instead! :p

I was the same I was like wow awesome yes I'll get that
If you click on it as if to buy it, it shows a Free For PS+ logo (but doesn't do otherwise), so that might be worth a look.

ORLY?

...And I still don't know if I'd play it. The Vita version is only £5.99. Maybe more tempted by that.

I picked out Ridge Racer Unbounded or Off the Hooked or whatever it's called. It sounds like it was a dumb game that was just stupid and fun.

However, Infamous 1 is now in the new sale at £6.49 (or something), so I'll be buying that instead! :p

If you click on it as if to buy it, it shows a Free For PS+ logo (but doesn't do otherwise), so that might be worth a look.

Cheers I'll take a look later on :)

The ModNation Racers thing just seems to be an exclusive demo.

InFamous 2 is still free for PlayStation Plus subscribers, so you know what to do. ;)

Edited by Magnus

Are you kidding me?! Should be able to run that turd lookimg game with ease...

Its 200+ fps when not much is happening. :awesome: but the game is much more aqesome when you have a 1000 players around the area. Launch of Pandaria was insanely dense. You couldnt see npc's or the ground at times.

Thought this was really cool. Fanmade Killzone mini movie.

None of the Crysis are good for benchmarking pcs. Horribly unoptimised games. Looks worse than Bf3 despite the smaller scale and simpler game style. Kind of like how many console ports run awful on pc despite the latest hardware. Most Wanted doesnt run perfectly on anything supposedly. Frustrating.

Basic console ports being the crucial element of your post. Shitty console ports by the sounds of things.

I can't quite work out the statement you're making here. You only need to play a game like Skyrim to realise that PC framerates blow console equivalents out of the water.

Is there a way to see how much of the HD is used? A simple xxx/120 GB stat is all I'm looking for.

Thanks. Second question, I have 30GB room but I can't download Ratchet & Clank: All 4 one (16GB) because it claims there's no room in the system memory?