NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Oh no man its cool. Claire gets paid at the end of the months, so I'd get reimbursed very soon (for the record, I am going to buy Claire a very big "present" to say thank you for everything recently. Don't want people thinking I'm some kind of scum bag user). :)

And if the Goafer PS3 request was not a joke then - muchly appreciated. But its fine. :D

Jesus man how do you get so far into an overdraft? No idea why people spend money they don't have.

You think £500 is far into an overdraft?

On a serious note, using an overdraft is a very bad idea (from experience).

Its definitely not an ideal situation, but its a necessary one at the moment.

I applied for back dated JSA, but I guess I won't get it as my reason is pretty weak, but genuine.

I just picked up my PS3 Slim now. Fuck ms it is tiny. I'd seen it before but it's sitting above my old PS3 now and it's soooo small. It looks stunning (and I can't see the horrible textured top!).

A Playstation Home?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!

Edit: OMFG!!! HOW LONG DO THE FUCKING TROPHIES TAKE TO UPDATE??? Fuck you Sony! Sort it the piss out!!

Edited by Daft

Why aren't I getting trophies for Burnout? I have checked the list and I know I have gotten many of them.

It doesn't even appear on the PS3 menu, I had to check Gamefaqs.

You think £500 is far into an overdraft?

On a serious note, using an overdraft is a very bad idea (from experience).

£1 is too far into an overdraft. :p

But yeah, if you're in debt ReZ it doesn't seem wise to get your girlfriend to get a PS3.

Why aren't I getting trophies for Burnout? I have checked the list and I know I have gotten many of them.

It doesn't even appear on the PS3 menu, I had to check Gamefaqs.

Have you updated the game?

No, I play offline. Updated it now but it doesn't look like I get already completed trophies.

No, I play offline. Updated it now but it doesn't look like I get already completed trophies.

You would have to start again to get them. The reason is that the Trophy system didn't exist when the game was released.

Just finished downloading all 5 Welcome Back games using multiple accounts :3

What should I use my 30 days of Plus for?

Was planning on downloading all of the games too :p I still haven't bothered though. I have Infamous and LBP, but it could end up profitable to have the digital versions.

Wait until a game beta you want requires it, maybe.

Yeah I did same have run into problems syncing Psp games to Psp your Psp can only be synced to one account!

Just completed Infamous 2. Yeah, move over Uncharted 2. I have a new favourite game ever.

Yeah, never thought Uncharted could be de-throwned. Infamous 2 is just utterly stunning. So much fun to play. The combat is spectacular. The game sings.

He's getting caught up in emotions and that's manifested itself in bullshit form.

I can imagine it's a stellar game but from the demo it was clear to see that the missions and gameplay are pretty much the same, just made more enjoyable through power freedom.

They're different things - one's a cinematic refined experience, and the other is a free roaming destruction romp. Bleh. Not saying Daft's opinion is wrong, even if I did call bullshit. It's just what you want from a game and what your personality desires. Or something.

Exactly. Plus we all know Daft is mildly delusional. He loves me to an extent for one thing.

I didn't even finish the demo.

The combat is epic. It's also the first game ever to make me suddenly turn evil at the end. Not my fault the evil option was more appealing to me.

Also, the story, the characters, the little touches like how it tells you how many miles away The Beast is from New Marais. The news reports make the whole thing pretty epic.

Also, as much as I like Drake he's a bit of a cock. I still thinks he rocks but they've made Cole a considerably better character since the first game and he's less predictable/more likeable than Drake.

When it comes down to it though, there's nothing like blowing up a whole street with an electrified tornado. Or standing on a car, levitating it and then sending it through a group of people.

Hell, they made Zeke likeable. I would never have thought that was even possible.

1) When it comes down to it though, there's nothing like blowing up a whole street with an electrified tornado. Or standing on a car, levitating it and then sending it through a group of people.

2) Hell, they made Zeke likeable. I would never have thought that was even possible.

1) Did that in the demo, it was k

2) Heavy sniffing ensues

Yeah, you're right. Don't play it. You wouldn't like it.