NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

You see, that's what I mean, that was just what I did in my last posts!

See what I did there?

Edited by Shining

Good tip actually, when you're in a spot of bother, blame it on non-existent sarcasm.

Well lets face it you've made a fucking career out of it :indeed:

The thing about slapping in the face? Joke. Although we tend to say stuff like "hey, what are you doing over there? That's not good for you". We may be immature, but wth. :wink:

OK fair enough, answer me this though; would you still get a PS3 if your friends were acting the same way they do with the XBOX but for PS3? (I don't think you would)

The fact that you won't buy a certain product, simply because it's made by a certain company won't get you much respect.

I'm sure you're a good person and we're not trying to be rude, but when you say stupid things like that, don't expect a rational response.

Remember, buying a rival console isn't a sin.

Not sure you read his post.

Maybe I haven't!

:red:

I say buy all the amazing Wii games that are coming out.

Or make a thread out of your question in the Wii forum!

:! :D :!

I think everyone agrees get a PS3. (expect Wesley, but he doesn't count ;))

So there is no need to carry on this discussion.

If you continue Shining, I will ban you from the forums.

Ninja edit there. What I said was a good thing!

Edited by dwarf

So you're saying Nintendo games aren't good? Wow. I always wondered why you were on this forum, and now i do even more.

It's called a 'joke'. Deal with it.

I'd as well recommend you get a PS3, I was in a similar position at one point, but seriously, its a great console. If you don't own one, you're missing out, and if you only own a Wii, you're missing out big time. Thats not to say there aren't great games on the Wii, but there are just more on the PS3 at the moment. I assure you, you're not going to regret buying one.

On another note:

I finally picked up a headset and real triggers today. I should have bought the triggers ages ago.

The cheapest PS3(120GB) you get in norway is 2587 NKR, or 315 Euro.. I wasn't even considering buying it from norway. I always assumed it was way cheaper in England, and as i see now, it costs 249.99 Euro, or 2045 NKR from Game.co.uk!

I went to Norway last year and thought the country was a complete rip off! I spent (equivilant of) £117 on 2 bottles of wine, a large pizza and a desert. The petrol worked out at £1.32 a litre and the whole place was generally damn expensive!

Then I realised the minimum wage (or basic unskilled wage) is almost double that of the UK and suddenly it didn't seem so bad...

What ever you're paying in Norway, divide it by 1.8 or so and then compare it to the price in the UK and you probably get a similar, if not better deal than we do.

OK fair enough, answer me this though; would you still get a PS3 if your friends were acting the same way they do with the XBOX but for PS3? (I don't think you would)

The fact that you won't buy a certain product, simply because it's made by a certain company won't get you much respect.

I'm sure you're a good person and we're not trying to be rude, but when you say stupid things like that, don't expect a rational response.

Remember, buying a rival console isn't a sin.

Hm, I doubt I would feel the same way if it was the PS3. When I'm buying a HD console, I might as well buy the one with free online and a blu-ray player. Even though it's alot more expensive. I've always thought the PS3 was the better choice.

Anyways, I've decided - I will save my money for the PS3. Already looking forward to the online! Oh, one more thing. Should I buy the 250GB or the 120GB? I mean, do I really need all the space of the 250GB?

Now if i could just get a job..

Edited by Shining

Hm, I doubt I would feel the same way if it was the PS3. When I'm buying a HD console, I might as well buy the one with free online and a blu-ray player. Even though it's alot more expensive. I've always thought the PS3 was the better choice.

Anyways, I've decided - I will save my money for the PS3. Already looking forward to the online! Oh, one more thing. Should I buy the 250GB or the 120GB? I mean, do I really need all the space of the 250GB?

Now if i could just get a job..

You don't need a 250gb consonle. 120gb is more than enough, you can always upgrade yourself to much more. I put in a 500gb HDD for £60 which was £20 more than buying the 250gb console. It will take you an age to fill up 120gb but if and when you do, you can upgrade yourself to whatever you want.

It depends if you want to keep lots of music, videos and indeed buy games like MGS4/GT that have hefty file sizes.

You'd be surprised how quickly it fills up once you've bought a few games.

I'm on a 40GB and only had it half full since I got it.

I'm on a 40GB and only had it half full since I got it. (27th Feb 2008)

In terms of memory: What Dwarf said.

I remember the days of only having the 40G hard drive and mine filled up without even using the media side of things, just on PSN games and game installs. Good thing it's easy to upgrade the memory (which i did)!

I'm on a 40GB and only had it half full since I got it. (27th Feb 2008)

How many games have you got?

It depends if you want to keep lots of music, videos and indeed buy games like MGS4/GT that have hefty file sizes.

You'd be surprised how quickly it fills up once you've bought a few games.

I don't know if I'll be storing that much music or movies on it, since i have my pc for that. But the 250GB(with Uncharted 2) only costs 14£ more than the 120GB one(with Assassin's Creed 2)

14£ for 130GB is alot..

I'd say it's a no-brainer. Get the 250GB one, that way you're definitely safe.

No. But I don't know what to suggest, just don't buy it on a whim from that store.

How many games have you got?

Quite a few considering how long I've had, but when I don't play them for a while/sell them to Dwarf, I just delete the game data.

You've only sold me one game haven't you? Or two? I don't know, but I remember getting Infamous for a good price.