NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Anyone else having problems getting onto the store at the moment?

yeah and when you do manage to get on not a lot is working properly manage to get FIFA demo downloading and thats about it nthing else will start...

Im on now anyway, just starting with the Joker theme then I will move onto the Fifa and Fat Princess demos, see how they do

I've got fat princess, fifa and katamari demos all backed up downloading....downloaded the free wipeout theme didn't like it seemed wierd having all that going on with no sound and was off putting bought the LBP one instead much more my cup of tea...

My PS3/PSN can't count. In the top-right box it says there's 8 friends online, yet in the list there are 10.

Another issue where I'm not sure if it's my connection problem or a hardware problem.

My ps3 gamertag in my sig seems to have fucked up, tried changing it before and now apparantly i have no trophies.

Can't be arsed looking into fixing it now, think i will have a look once i have slept!

My ps3 gamertag in my sig seems to have fucked up, tried changing it before and now apparantly i have no trophies.

Can't be arsed looking into fixing it now, think i will have a look once i have slept!

You need to create the card while logged out of playfire, it'll let you log in at the end of the process to tie the card to your account though.

Better late than never with the LBP demo I guess :p

Fat Princess demo will be played though.

You need to create the card while logged out of playfire, it'll let you log in at the end of the process to tie the card to your account though.

I did have one working, all i wanted to do was change the theme!

I have tried creating a new one while logged out but now its just saying 'sorry unable to get your trophy information' :mad:

Thanks for the help though.

I did have one working, all i wanted to do was change the theme!

I have tried creating a new one while logged out but now its just saying 'sorry unable to get your trophy information' :mad:

Thanks for the help though.

Have you tried updating your Playstation ID?

Just got my Slim but cant remember my US account password :(

It auto log's in on my Fat PS3 so I was wondering is there any way to transfer the games I got from the US account to my UK one ?

There's a 'forgot password?' thing under the PSN section on the XMB so once you type in your DoB and answer your security question correctly it will send you an email with the password.

There's a 'forgot password?' thing under the PSN section on the XMB so once you type in your DoB and answer your security question correctly it will send you an email with the password.

Yeah I think I just put a random date of birth in :( Totally fucked it up :cry:

Have you tried updating your Playstation ID?

Yeah i tried that before but nothing changed.

Just tried entering my psn id in again now and for whatever reason it has accepted it now!!!

Maybe they had some problems going on there end?!

Yeah i tried that before but nothing changed.

Just tried entering my psn id in again now and for whatever reason it has accepted it now!!!

Maybe they had some problems going on there end?!

Could be. The sign in servers are seperate.

Sounds like PS3 is getting in on the camera stuff too. I recall many saying it was more a software thing as pc webcams are quite capable compared to Natal too.

Could be. The sign in servers are seperate.

Sounds like PS3 is getting in on the camera stuff too. I recall many saying it was more a software thing as pc webcams are quite capable compared to Natal too.

yeah there is also this stuff with cartoon faces being placed on your own and it still displaying your emotions:

Finally played Fat Princess and can't say I like all that much...desperately wanted to like it but just don't. No way is it near worth £11.99

Hi there, on behalf of a friend can anyone tell me if it's possible to download things, for example the new dynamic themes and/or Fate/Unlimited Codes, on the computer and transfer it across to the PS3 or PSP for use that way?

Hi there, on behalf of a friend can anyone tell me if it's possible to download things, for example the new dynamic themes and/or Fate/Unlimited Codes, on the computer and transfer it across to the PS3 or PSP for use that way?

You can download PSP content using the PSN Download stuff for PC. However such a service is not available for PS3...

Here is the link for what you seek;

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/products/mediago/default_enu.asp?page=download

Edited by flameboy

I found that just after I posted my original post. It is taking it's sweet time connecting, or doing whatever it's doing, after I chose the UK on the PSN option.

I've another question related more to other parts of eletronics. If the accomodation provider tells you you're not allowed a games console online function on their internet would it be possible to just do some internet sharing through my PC and just download the stuff that way? Technically it doesn't count as online play.

I found that just after I posted my original post. It is taking it's sweet time connecting, or doing whatever it's doing, after I chose the UK on the PSN option.

I've another question related more to other parts of eletronics. If the accomodation provider tells you you're not allowed a games console online function on their internet would it be possible to just do some internet sharing through my PC and just download the stuff that way? Technically it doesn't count as online play.

well i googled ps3 internet through laptop and plenty of results so there are ways of getting it to work;

http://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1C1CHMI_enGB311GB311&aq=1&oq=ps3+internet+through&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=ps3+internet+through+laptop

Oh no I wasn't asking if it was possible. It was done last year, with great success.

I was just wondering if this was a cheeky way of bypassing their rule of no console online gaming on the slower speed internet service.

How would we know? Do you know how they even detect what you and aren't using the internet for? I'm not sure if theres anyway you can connect you PS3 to the internet and make their network think its something else...

Anyone know who DoctorChaos007 is? I got a friend request off him and havent a clue who it is.

Whoever it is they sound dangerous. Being a Doctor, of chaos no less then also a 00 agent is pretty hardcore!

Anyone know who DoctorChaos007 is? I got a friend request off him and havent a clue who it is.

Someone from here, I have him too.