NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

That's if the Wii has online connectivity.

I think it's done via smoke signals.

Super Stardust HD Celebrates It’s Two Year Anniversary

This week we celebrate the second anniversary of Super Stardust HD with an unmissable one week special offer on the PlayStation Store: Super Stardust HD for just €1.99 (£1.59)!!

£1.59 is a sickeningly good price for one of, if not the, best game on PSN. EVERYONE GET!!!

The trophies are really fun to get.

Not to mention it looks stunning. 1080p mega goodness.

Sky aplogised for the PSN blocking mess today. They still havent come fully clean but are saying they will sort it out...

I suggest keeping the DNS setting anyway. To keep safe.

Just to add. Sky are changing their internet plans. Max get speed upgrades to 20MB and double the upload speed. Bad news for mid as they get a 10GB cap per month.

Just been playing through Uncharted, thought I might try and go for the platinum since I already completed it twice before the trophies came out. I forgot just how f*cking good the game looks.

Just been playing through Uncharted, thought I might try and go for the platinum since I already completed it twice before the trophies came out. I forgot just how f*cking good the game looks.

I know! surprising considering when it came out and what has come after.

I bought it too - and am enjoying it.

What a bargain bucket price for a quality title!

I deleted Stardust from my user because it takes up memory and I've got pretty much all I could from it. All the trophies etc (minus the add-on which I won't buy) I have achieved and it isn't worth getting high scores.

I probably won't play through Uncharted again for a while, I've completed the thing 3 times already for various reasons. Platinum isn't too tricky.

I did post that a couple of pages ago but still, I bought it today

Sorry, I just saw it posted on the PS blog.

I wish they would add online.

Well I don't think the single screen local multiplayer was that good, but that was only because of the camera only following one player so it was hard to see what was going on, so hopefully online would solve that issue.

The action is crazy enough without 2 players. They should really make the planets a bit more interesting, maybe not just spherical, and make the bosses ginormous.

Sorry, I just saw it posted on the PS blog.

I wish they would add online.

Lol sorry, didnt mean to sound annoyed about it or anything

Well I don't think the single screen local multiplayer was that good, but that was only because of the camera only following one player so it was hard to see what was going on, so hopefully online would solve that issue.

The action is crazy enough without 2 players. They should really make the planets a bit more interesting, maybe not just spherical, and make the bosses ginormous.

There is split screen in the add-on, which is kind of fun but, yeah, online would rock.

In the link I posted, apparently they are looking into things that will change the game which sounds good.

Lol sorry, didnt mean to sound annoyed about it or anything

Na, I was just surprised I missed it. I usually watch this thread like a hawk. :heh:

I had stardust years ago. Back near launch lol.

And you've got how many of the trophies?

Lol, none, good spot.

Trying to bag myself on of these bad-boys, looks kind-of tacky but worth it I think because it makes it safer when vertical (they topple easily) and it does look kind of good and will make my new setup pretty damn desirable.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ps3%20stand/dj_3sixty/lightson.jpg?o=11

gonna put my max bid with £7 because it isn't really worth much more.

Lol, none, good spot.

Trying to bag myself on of these bad-boys, looks kind-of tacky but worth it I think because it makes it safer when vertical (they topple easily) and it does look kind of good and will make my new setup pretty damn desirable.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ps3%20stand/dj_3sixty/lightson.jpg?o=11

gonna put my max bid with £7 because it isn't really worth much more.

I'm sorry what? The base to the PS3 is massive, helping make it sturdy and fairly topple proof.

Yeah I just don't trust it when it stands vertical, I've had it almost fall once or twice so I kept it horizontal.

Only problem is the PS3 has the worst actual build quality of all 3 consoles so I wouldn't want to knock the thing over because it feels flimsy and liable to snapping almost. Sony shouldn't have bothered with the Blu-ray player and instead should've tried to make the thing fairly durable.

Yeah I agree, it feels like it has loads of flex in unlike the 360 that feels solid. Hate the way it's glossy black too, easy to scratch.

The stand is just a waste of money. It also looks awful.

And you've got how many of the trophies?

Its too hard :/