NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

I think later on I'm gonna sit and play some whilst I listen my weekly podcasts...

Anyone downloaded Crash Team Racing on the PSN? I'm thinking of buying but want to know if it's actually any good or not =P

Anyone downloaded Crash Team Racing on the PSN? I'm thinking of buying but want to know if it's actually any good or not =P

Yep it's secretly the best kart racer ever.

Now that almost sounds like sarcasm o_O I've played it before and remember liking it, but it was soo long ago I wanted to know if it has aged well.

Any good multiplayer PSN games? I want a good multiplayer game but i dont wanna pay more than 15 euros for one so i thought PSN.

I want to know is Destruction Derby is any good. Used to love it but I would imagine it doesn't hold up well at all now.

Now that almost sounds like sarcasm o_O I've played it before and remember liking it, but it was soo long ago I wanted to know if it has aged well.

It is really good. Played it on the psone quite a while back but it's a classic. Up there with the best that mario and diddy have to offer (mario still narrowly wins though).

I want to know is Destruction Derby is any good. Used to love it but I would imagine it doesn't hold up well at all now.

If you ever get an old one, get Destruction Derby 2, that game is briliant and the best in the series.

If you ever get an old one, get Destruction Derby 2, that game is briliant and the best in the series.

Is that the one on the Playstation Store?

I wonder if it still holds up.

Crash Team Racing is the best kart racer, even now. Mario Kart DS is great though.

Thing about CTR is that it is really fast and there are some sick short cuts, time trials have never been so addictive.

And multiplayer PSN games.... WORMS!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone get!

New heavy rain art shizzle.

http://www.gamekyo.com/newsen30683_new-artworks-for-heavy-rain.html

Edited by dwarf
Automerged Doublepost

Crash Team Racing is the best kart racer, even now. Mario Kart DS is great though.

Thing about CTR is that it is really fast and there are some sick short cuts, time trials have never been so addictive.

And multiplayer PSN games.... WORMS!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone get!

New heavy rain art shizzle.

http://www.gamekyo.com/newsen30683_new-artworks-for-heavy-rain.html

Some good DLC this week just downloaded Worms.

and

Crash Commando is now Just £4.79

I got The Darkness for £8 in GAME like a month ago preowned, and still haven't gotten round to playing it!

meh Crash Commandos is ok...soon got bored of it tbh...

Yeah its nice but its nothing long term. Mainly because its a shooter but the 2d novelty idea is worth showing off to people.

I beat Uncharted yesterday. It was fucking awesome. I went in not really knowing what to expect, but I was blown away. I think I'll go for getting all trophies in this game. Also, my portable PSN ID doesn't seem to want to update.

^ Ah nice I remember you Echo, when did you get your PS3? Remember King Boo lol?

And the platinum is pretty easy so you should go for it. For the ID to update I think you have to log onto the PS website.

^ Ah nice I remember you Echo, when did you get your PS3? Remember King Boo lol?

And the platinum is pretty easy so you should go for it. For the ID to update I think you have to log onto the PS website.

I got my PS3 last summer with MGS4. And I do remember Boo. Why?

And I logged on to the PS3 website, but no luck.

Ah right, didn't know you had one. And I'm King under this pseudonym :)

Ok wrong about the PSN ID thing, I don't have one.

I got my PS3 last summer with MGS4. And I do remember Boo. Why?

And I logged on to the PS3 website, but no luck.

You have to go to 'Edit' your tag, then iirc there is a box at the bottom that says 'Update'........click that.

Nothing matches the comedy gold you get when playing forumers at worms with headsets (when they work). It is brilliant.

Already got the £8 worth from it :)

Nothing matches the comedy gold you get when playing forumers at worms with headsets (when they work). It is brilliant.

I couldn't agree more it's an absolute hoot and demands being played online with mics.

I beat Uncharted yesterday. It was fucking awesome. I went in not really knowing what to expect, but I was blown away. I think I'll go for getting all trophies in this game. Also, my portable PSN ID doesn't seem to want to update.

Yeah good game. Fun mechanics. I did Crushing and still realy enjoyed it. :)

Seems like killzone 2 dlc news confirmed on twitter.

I am betting on levels. No idea on pricing.

I couldn't agree more it's an absolute hoot and demands being played online with mics.

Sounds fun, will definitely download it when I get paid next week. Rock Band 2 and Worms is gonna be good!

So I'm not normally a trophy whore but GTA has made me into a whore. There's a trophy you get for completing the story in under 30 hours. Easy enough? not when you've spent half the game fucking about before realizing such a trophy existed :heh:

So i've been going like Rambo in all the missions since to try and catch up, i've got about 23 missions left with 5 hours still to play, so I should just about manage it.

Once that's done and I've got a few more tropies, i'll get started on Resident Evil 5.