NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Yer Caris is right. Normally takes 3 days i think for play but can take up 2 five i think (been a long time since i ordered from play).

You played Devil May Cry on ur system? As good as a game that is it really did take a very loooooooooong time to install. Was not amused as i was itching to play it at the time.

Nope got it for 360 because I read that the install times were way to long. But I though that was just becuase it was a 360 port. Everybodys Golf is a PS3 only game I thought they would have sorted it out by now

I'd say there's a strong case that you'll have too.

:(

The Logitech wheel for the PS3 is only £39.99.

Bargin!

That's not the pro one though. That's 79.99 on there, lol.

*Hopes PSP turns up today, or it'll be cutting it fine for his flight on Friday morning*

EDIT: Nope, contacted the guy on eBay. He says its being sent tonight, Lerwick is the only place that has next day delivery from the main land. I am cutting it extremely fine here...

Call of Duty just arrived, take that Caris! :heh:

Add me please people? laith1

I'm crap at shooters, so adding me should get you high on the rankings. :smile:

Woo Prologue posted, so hopefully should have both games tomorrow. AWESOME!

When you get golf add me m8 and we will have a few games

I wont be on till the weekend...

Call of Duty just arrived, take that Caris! :heh:

Add me please people? laith1

I'm crap at shooters, so adding me should get you high on the rankings. :smile:

I'm amazed, whenever i ordered off play though took awhile. I thought they took so long coz there based in Jersey, looks like they got better then.

Anyway i have sent you a friend request.

I'm amazed, whenever i ordered off play though took awhile. I thought they took so long coz there based in Jersey, looks like they got better then.

Anyway i have sent you a friend request.

And I have accepted it.

Evil Russian man's son just shot himself! OMGZ!

As someone who's hugely anti war, I find it quite disturbing how completely euphoric I find playing this game to be.

And I have accepted it.

Evil Russian man's son just shot himself! OMGZ!

As someone who's hugely anti war, I find it quite disturbing how completely euphoric I find playing this game to be.

Cool. GOd you played quite abit of the game already then! If and when u wanna play a game online on CoD4, let me know.

I'm thinking of slapping a massive harddrive into my PS3. Anyone done this yet? Any recommendations for a HD?

Does anyone know if I can transfer games that I've bought, like PAIN and Loco Roco from the old one to the new one??

Does anyone know if I can transfer games that I've bought, like PAIN and Loco Roco from the old one to the new one??

They're tied to your PSN account, so you can simply download them again onto your new HDD. There's a backup utility if you want to save everything to a storage device, or you could copy bits and pieces at your discretion.

You're after a 2.5" SATA HDD, so any of these for instance. I believe 7200rpm drives will work fine, although for the extra expense I can't imagine the speed offering any real advantage.

I have, got a lovely 160GB Seagate in mine.

Edit: Don't get 7200rpm, the heat from them has been known to cause damage.

With 320GB Laptop HDD's out this year... i'll be upgrading my 40GB at some point ;)

I have, got a lovely 160GB Seagate in mine.

Edit: Don't get 7200rpm, the heat from them has been known to cause damage.

So 5400rpm is the sweet spot? Is that the speed of the 40gb one that come with the PS3??

Would this be a good choice you think? http://www.ebuyer.com/product/137456

Now now, lets not get too hasty on this.

Newer Maxtor and Fujitsu are suprisingly reliable... especially since Maxtor is owned by another company these days.

Stick with Western Digital or Seagate.

Are they just more reliable?

This one looks good : http://www.ebuyer.com/product/136790

They're tied to your PSN account, so you can simply download them again onto your new HDD. There's a backup utility if you want to save everything to a storage device, or you could copy bits and pieces at your discretion.

You're after a 2.5" SATA HDD, so any of these for instance. I believe 7200rpm drives will work fine, although for the extra expense I can't imagine the speed offering any real advantage.

Cheers! I thought it would be tied in but its best to make sure! :p

Awesome website, I was looking at overclockers before.

Yeah thats fine.

@ Jordan, but why get a drive by them when WD and Seagate are all but the same price? It's madness.

Oh and Maxtor are still shit. Just because there owned by Seagate doesn't mean there Seagate, there Maxtor. ;)