NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Yeah I've noticed that. Everytime I go to play a game online I either lose my connection or there's just nobody to play against. Its getting a bit annoying:shakehead

As a side note though - Happy 1st Birthday (PAL) PS3.

A mate of mine keeps having problems with his connection when trying to play it online, i just have trouble finding someone to play against, lol.

I haven't tried superstars tennis online yet but I'd like to. My ID is Wiill if anyone fancies adding me and having a few games. Staying with the parents until monday evening but after that I'm free for games pretty much any evening.

I haven't tried superstars tennis online yet but I'd like to. My ID is Wiill if anyone fancies adding me and having a few games. Staying with the parents until monday evening but after that I'm free for games pretty much any evening.

I don't have the game but add me non the less for other games...ID is flameboyNE

Yeah i could do with some new m8 as well.

PSN ID: Mech-Maverick

By the way what games you got? Just we havn't played anything since we added each other?!

Also one more question for everyone, are their any region X type devices that will let me play different region DVD's?!

Also one more question for everyone, are their any region X type devices that will let me play different region DVD's?!

What do you mean? Like multi region DVD players? Yeah there are some.

Any exclusive games coming out for the PS3 soon apart from MGS? It's been untouched for a while.

Woot I just bought my first load of NTSC PS2 games...

Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry 2

Devil May Cry 3

Ecco : Defender of the Future

Xenosaga Episode 1

Xenosaga Episode 2

Xenosaga Episode 3

FFX

FFX-2

FFXII

All for the princely sum of £60.32 :smile:

I've seen flameboy and Jordan have pretty cool user icons. Where did you get them from??

Good question Daft!

This may seem like a silly question but how do you change your icon? I'm sure i have looked through the options and not seen anything.

Woot I just bought my first load of NTSC PS2 games...

Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry 2

Devil May Cry 3

Ecco : Defender of the Future

Xenosaga Episode 1

Xenosaga Episode 2

Xenosaga Episode 3

FFX

FFX-2

FFXII

All for the princely sum of £60.32 :smile:

Niiiiccee : peace:

I was quite pleased as I got them all from the same seller who just happened to be selling a load of NTSC PS2 games and as luck would have it had most of the games I was planning to get. :smile:

With all those and MGS Essentials, I'll be busy inbetween waiting for the big 360/PS3/Wii releases. ^^

Any exclusive games coming out for the PS3 soon apart from MGS? It's been untouched for a while.

GT5P and Everybodys Golf which I think is awesome ( Ive played the demo )

Having finished Rainbow Six I dont think my 360 will be getting any love soon as the rest of the achievys I need require boosting so I have went a bit nuts and ordered the following from VGP.

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Jeanne D' Arc

Wild Arms XF

I then went over to Gameplay and bought....

Metal Gear Solid - Portable Ops ( 2nd time I have owned this, maybe I will play it this time :) )

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

God of War: Chains of Olympus

Everybodys Golf World Tour

I booked 2 days off work at the end of the week for all of this, the weekend is going to be amazing!!

GT5P and Everybodys Golf which I think is awesome ( Ive played the demo )

Having finished Rainbow Six I dont think my 360 will be getting any love soon as the rest of the achievys I need require boosting so I have went a bit nuts and ordered the following from VGP.

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Jeanne D' Arc

Wild Arms XF

I then went over to Gameplay and bought....

Metal Gear Solid - Portable Ops ( 2nd time I have owned this, maybe I will play it this time :) )

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

God of War: Chains of Olympus

Everybodys Golf World Tour

I booked 2 days off work at the end of the week for all of this, the weekend is going to be amazing!!

Aye iv just bought Everybodys Golf from VGP. Hopefully get it on Tuesday.

Anyone know if its online ?

I'm trying to find a PSP-2000 hi capacity battery and black back plate together.

I can find just a battery and just a back plate, but apparently you can get them together. Any ideas?

I've seen flameboy and Jordan have pretty cool user icons. Where did you get them from??

Good question Daft!

This may seem like a silly question but how do you change your icon? I'm sure i have looked through the options and not seen anything.

go through the profile section far left of the XMB and then click options and highlight you picture to change it I think...

go through the profile section far left of the XMB and then click options and highlight you picture to change it I think...

Yeah but you've got some awesome Mario Strikers one (And think HoT has an wicked Killzone one..might be mistaken though)...the official ones are a bit lame...there are only about 3 different types, all with colour variations.

Mine came with my console.

All hail the duck, i've made it my job to make all my PS3 avatars duck based.

Mine came with my console.

All hail the duck, i've made it my job to make all my PS3 avatars duck based.

It came with your console?

Is it possible to download picture packs like on XBL?

It came with your console?

Is it possible to download picture packs like on XBL?

Its possible that because i downloaded super rub 'a dub it came with that... but i'd be supprised.

And no, afaik you can't.

Yes, but only in certain circumstances.

It can be forced to play US and Japanese games only if (afaik) you're playing in high definition.

It cannot play PS1/2 games outside of the region you bought the console from. This also counts for Blu Ray's and DVD's.

What do you mean forced? And what is afaik?

I've got the new model, 40g.

PS Does anyone want to swap Uncharted for Burnout?

What do you mean forced? And what is afaik?

I've got the new model, 40g.

PS Does anyone want to swap Uncharted for Burnout?

Forced = Its not actually supposed to play games from other regions, but it can.

Afaik = As far as i know.

40g's :o Gill? :o grand?! :o

40GB model has the same blu ray drive as the rest of them.

And you really, really don't want Burnout Paradise...

And you really, really don't want Burnout Paradise...

How come?! Burnout is awesome!

Especially online when flameboy manages to catch me online!