NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Anyone know of any console + games bundles?

Also I really can't decide between black or white. I think my DS litle and ipod look cool in white but somat about the PSP just makes me think the white on won't look all that hot. Am I crazy? Which colour do people on here prefer?

Black owns white. I buy everything i can in black.

360 Elite.

PS3 black

DS Lite black

Getting a black PSP

Then i have my white Wii ¬_¬

Black owns white. I buy everything i can in black.

360 Elite.

PS3 black

DS Lite black

Getting a black PSP

Then i have my white Wii ¬_¬

White > Black.

Apart from 360 where Black > White.

And Legendary > All.

And Lime Green Wii > All incl Legendary 360.

I bought a white controller for the PS3.

I actually prefer my white PSP to my black one. I dunno I'm kinda like everything that comes out, I'd like the opposite.

A black 360 would beat my white one

A white PS3 would beat my black one.

A black Wii would beat my white one.

The only one I think I like the same is the black DS :D

I actually prefer my white PSP to my black one. I dunno I'm kinda like everything that comes out, I'd like the opposite.

A black 360 would beat my white one

A white PS3 would beat my black one.

A black Wii would beat my white one.

The only one I think I like the same is the black DS :D

I actually agree 100% with this post. Absolutely.

Its a 'large' demo.

GT4 also had a Prologue. Its two games. Think of it as the first chapter of a book.

Its a 'large' demo.

GT4 also had a Prologue. Its two games. Think of it as the first chapter of a book.

Or the prologue of a book. ;)

^ Cool!

What in hells name is 'Ratchet Quest for Booty' :confused: and i'm extremely dissapointed with HOME being July! Thats some way off for a game delayed in October 07!

I hope PAIN is released this thursday though! and is worth the stupidly long wait!

Just picked up MGS : Essential Collection for £20 off eBay :smile: am I correct in assuming saves for PS2 games can go straight onto the PS3 HDD or do I need to buy a PS2 memory card?

Aye, it can go straight onto the PS3 HDD, just go to the "Memory Card Utility" and make a new one.

Quick quesiton about displaying PS3 games. So my PS3 is hooked up through HDMI on my 1080p TV. Now when I watch Blu-Ray movies I get the full 1080p. However when I play games it only displays in 720p. This has happened for every single game I've played. Given thats only Resistance, DMC4 demo, and Unreal Tournament III, but still I thought PS3 games display in 1080p? Or is it only certain games and I just have bad luck?

I'm not certain but I think some games either only support 720p or default to 720p when you start playing them.

Only certain games do full on 1080p. It will say on the back of the case what game is or isn't. They don't upscale like the 360 ones do, it's either pure 1080p or no 1080p.

*SQUIRTS AND CREAMS*

Persona 4 (PS2)

- Trailer on DVD

- July 10th release

- 85% Complete

- Looks like Persona 3 but better

- 180+ Personas

- Hashino is directing, Soejima is art director and character designer, Meguro is composing

- Takes place in the countryside, a more nostalgic environment

- The theme is murder mystery/suspense, it's a mystery thriller with twists and turns

- Multiple endings

- 1.5x the size of P3

- 60-70 hours

- There is a weather forecast system, and whenever there is a fog, a murder occurs

Why isn't it on PS3? :p

Because Dev had already started on PS2 and we all know the PS2 just simply rocks hard, PS2 isn't going to die anytime soon.

It seems to be the same engine just spiced up a little. We've got Disgaea 3 for the hardcoreness on PS3 anyway :P