NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

I ordered that 12GB PS3 off Shopto, cheeky little deal I reckon. Will upgrade to the 250GB drive straight away.

Excited to be a gamer again.

Entering PS Plus in April:

3rd April: Okami HD

3rd April: Lord of the Rings: War in the North

3rd April: The Cave

10th April: Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward

24th April: Thomas Was Alone

Leaving PS Plus in April:

3rd April: Mass Effect 3

3rd April: Mortal Kombat

3rd April: Guardians of Middle Earth

10th April: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

24th April: Puddle

Okami HD!

I've played the Wii version (incredible) so was a bit reluctant to buy it again... but now! :D

Another amazing month. Okami, The Cave and Virtue's Last Reward. The LotR one looks decent.

Damn another decent month. Always wanted to play Okami as well. The Cave had a mixed reception but a great coup considering how recent it is. Virtue's Last Reward is another reason I should get a Vita..

Glad I held off buying Okami!

Zero Escape is amazing as well, already played the 3DS version but curious to see how the Vita version is.

Edited by Ike
Typo

Was mildly annoyed my freelance work dropped out next week. Then I realised I can vegitate and catch up on my massive backlog of games. Silver lining.

Is there a rule that says they have to give us a bland Lord of the Rings game every month?

Really pleased about Okami HD, though. I've been wanting to replay the game ever since playing Okamiden last year.

I've already played The Cave, so I'm not too interested in that, but I thought it was pretty fun, so it's well worth downloading if you haven't played it yet.

I've also heard good things about Thomas Was Alone.

I'm really tempted to go through Virtue's Last Reward again just for an easy platinum trophy. It'd be really easy to do while watching television. Hmm.

So with my ps3 dead what's the best deal? The £142 12g or the £200 gamestop deal for 500g with two dual shocks...?

Not happy about buying a new one at all... Can I take the 500g hard drive out of my dead ps3 and put it in my new one and it have all my games and saves on and such?!?!

So with my ps3 dead what's the best deal? The £142 12g or the £200 gamestop deal for 500g with two dual shocks...?

Not happy about buying a new one at all... Can I take the 500g hard drive out of my dead ps3 and put it in my new one and it have all my games and saves on and such?!?!

Nope you would need to transfer all the stuff to an external HDD or have both PS3's running to do a system transfer. A HDD is tied to the system it was formatted on. Did you manage to get the hair dryer trick working I mentioned on facebook?

Nope you would need to transfer all the stuff to an external HDD or have both PS3's running to do a system transfer. A HDD is tied to the system it was formatted on. Did you manage to get the hair dryer trick working I mentioned on facebook?

Not tried it yet, I had it turned off for days, turned it back on and still fucked, I thought that would cool it down.with it being along weekend off ill try it and hopefully can back everything up!

The new Tomb Raider?
Indeed! :D

Like the 12 Days of Christmas...

The Playstation Store Egg Hunt

Offer 2: Tomb Raider

Was €59.99/£49.99, now €29.99/£19.99

Valid until 11.59am 31st March

It'd be funny if they wanted £19.99 for the first Tomb Raider, though.

OMG, staaahp! This is like the time I couldn't stop buying stuff off Steam. £20 is pretty goooood, though. Aaargh.

It's only £5 more on Amazon, if that makes holding off on buying it easier.

I'm too much of a sucker for a quick fix.

...But I'm going to attempt to resist by playing BioShock and reminding myself I need to compete Ni No Kuni.

I'm really tempted seeing as I have £19.something worth of Credit! :p

But I wanted to spend that on PSN/indie games really... but hmm.

Annoyingly, I saw the Killzone HD and inFamous: Festival of Blood offer two minutes after it had ended.

While waiting for Okami I've tackled my backlog and did Infamous as evil. Going on a rampage on the evil missions are enjoyable and it's worth seeing how the game pans out after choosing the alternate decisions particularly near the end.