Motorstorm Apocalypse

Infamous 2

Vita Stuff:

Puddle

MGS HD Collection

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Gravity Rush

//

I don't think I'll bother with Mass Effect 3, haven't the patience for something like that right now. I'd give Joe Danger a spin, I'm definitely keen to check out Motorstorm, might have a bash at Quantum Conundrum and perhaps go through Infamous 2 as an evil bastard.

The rest...mehhhhh. I remember being so excited about LBP before its launch, but I have zero desire to try the sequel. I did have fun creating levels in the original it must be said.

Any good lingering Plus discounts? Or were all the deals recounted in that long quote on the previous page?

Only current Plus game I'm interested in is F1 Race Stars and maybe Motorstorm, as I'll probably buy Infamous 2 instead (can then keep it indefinitely, plus save HD space).

Here's hoping for a good April!

Back in the day Cooky and I tore it up on Pacific Rift. I ploughed a lot of time into that game but I always felt I was putting in more than I was getting out of it. It was missing that little something. I approved of the sluggish vehicles but at the same time the handling lacked a sense of freedom, and the races a sense of speed. Maybe the boost didn't have enough impact or there was a lack of a satisfying drift mechanic. It played much faster in the cockpit view but only idiots use that. On the plus side, some of the tracks were incredible and they were joyous to behold, some really memorable architecture. The converging nature of the courses sometimes made it hard to tell which paths were worth bothering with I guess, and that made it a painful grind against the merciless AI.

Anyhow, Apocalypse looks to have strayed from the mould, it looks more solid, frantic and fun, but at the same time seems to have lost its identity a fraction. As I say though, look forward to giving it a go.

Edited by dwarf

Yes! been waiting for this...

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/03/18/big-savings-on-the-walking-dead-this-week-get-episode-1-free/

To help get those of you new to the series in the mood for more, Telltale has generously offered to supply The Walking Dead Episode 1: A New Day completely free for the duration of the promotion. Can’t say fairer than that, surely?

These discounts will go live as soon as the store updates on Wednesday 20th March and run until Wednesday 3rd April, so make sure you grab them while you can.

Discounts for all PSN users:

The Walking Dead – Episode 1: A New Day – 100% off for all PSN users

The Walking Dead – Season Pass

Was €19.99/£15.99/AU$29.95, now €14.99/£11.99/AU$21.95

Additional 35% off for Plus Subscribers

PlayStation Plus exclusive discounts

50% off the following products:

The Walking Dead – Episode 2: Starved for Help

The Walking Dead – Episode 3: Long Road Ahead

The Walking Dead – Episode 4: Around Every Corner

The Walking Dead – Episode 5: No Time Left

Season Pass for me!

Why don't they say FREE instead of 100% off! :p

Anything you buy with actual money during PS+ is still available when it ends.

Good because I have some PSN credit to use up and £7.80 is a steal!

Need to sign up to my 1yrs membership first though.

What a generous offer to give episode 1 for free for everyone on top of the discounts. I got the platinum on Sleeping Dogs (my first :)) yesterday so I've been looking for a new game to try. GTA4 is proving difficult to get back into although I'm close to the end. Shall give episode 1 a go and if I like it plump for the season pass. Heard a lot of great things about it from Giant Bomb.

I'm looking to buy a replacement PS3 for cheap, and preferably one that's new (but a slim/super slim so that it's not liable to YLoD). Where's cheap?

If you can move your hard drive across, 12GB is £160 at Amazon.

EDIT: Forget that

£142.85 at Shopto, plus plenty of other decent offers.

Edited by Retro_Link

Yeah I saw that 12gb offer on shopto... Might go with that as I have an empty 250gb HDD knocking around.

tumblr_inline_mjvsja4_Pz_M1qz4rgp.jpg

Like/share the image on Facebook and use the hashtag #bringyakuzawest when discussing on Twitter.

Use these details to tip off your favourite blogs, websites and news feeds and make sure to mention we have over 1200 likes in under 24 hours and it's still climbing.

From the good people at Yakuza Fan!

Oh Sony... By the day you infuriate me more and more... I think this is the first ever console that's died on me in my entire life... Cunts!! If it wasn't for plus I'd bin Sony off 100%!

I think Sony shat on the competition this gen, but each to their own. (I don't speak for handhelds, I don't do them)

This came straight after me playing my vita for the first time in 6 months and escape plan, for some reason not working.

Ended up playing sound shapes... WHAT A GAME!!!

The lack of buzz for BioShock Infinite is appalling. I'm not even going to be able to play it and yet I'm going nuts!

I loved the first and enjoyed the second but Infinite just hasn't appealed to me at all.

oh shit Infinite is out soon i completely forgot! oh man i have too many games to buy for things, i'm going to have to drop something

The lack of buzz for BioShock Infinite is appalling. I'm not even going to be able to play it and yet I'm going nuts!

I totally agree. I had a dream (nightmare) that it was getting terrible review scores we are talking 2/3 out of 10 and that it was being compared to Alien Colonial Marines! It's shocking all the videos they have released look incredible.

that it was being compared to Alien Colonial Marines!

That's the exactly the same "it's been too long..something is wrong" feeling as with Colonial Marines.