NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

So I've disagreed with you twice and you throw a paddy? Fair enough, not surprising. You do qualify every even lightly controversial opinion with a softening white tag, you are a bit of a sony fanboy. But yeah, fully deserved reaction from you!

Every lightly controversial opinion? I've made every 15,000 posts on these forum. So that statement holds no water.

I don't want to fight.

I'm not a Sony fanboy. I am a fan of the PS3. Just like I was a fan of the 360 prior to me getting a PS3 (The posts are way back in the 360 thread if you really need to check). And before that I was a massive Nintendo fan (Yes the posts are way back there, too). Now I've got a new PC I play mostly PC games at the moment, to be totally honest. My PS3 is used for streaming HD films off my desktop now. There is a massive difference between being a fan of something and being a rampant fanboy. It's not too hard to make the distinction.

I have no loyalty beyond what I enjoy. I have no illusions about multinational corporations be it Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft.

I haven't defended Sony's momentous cock up. Personally I've been indifferent to it because I'm covered. I'm glad they've been given all this shit, it's the only way they will learn. I do think it's been slightly overblown and I do think they're doing a good job making up for it.

I've had enough of you now. The terms you think in are childish. Your arguments are childish. The way you pick fights is childish. You are childish.

Every lightly controversial opinion? I've made every 15,000 posts on these forum. So that statement holds no water.

I don't want to fight.

I'm not a Sony fanboy. I am a fan of the PS3. Just like I was a fan of the 360 prior to me getting a PS3 (The posts are way back in the 360 thread if you really need to check). And before that I was a massive Nintendo fan (Yes the posts are way back there, too). Now I've got a new PC I play mostly PC games at the moment, to be totally honest. My PS3 is used for streaming HD films off my desktop now. There is a massive difference between being a fan of something and being a rampant fanboy. It's not too hard to make the distinction.

I have no loyalty beyond what I enjoy. I have no illusions about multinational corporations be it Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft.

I haven't defended Sony's momentous cock up. Personally I've been indifferent to it because I'm covered. I'm glad they've been given all this shit, it's the only way they will learn. I do think it's been slightly overblown and I do think they're doing a good job making up for it.

I've had enough of you now. The terms you think in are childish. Your arguments are childish. The way you pick fights is childish. You are childish.

Why are you giving me your gaming history? What's that supposed to prove? That you're NOT a fanboy? Bar your 'inside info' recently, you go on the Wii boards ONLY to post negative things, and on here you do have (well it seems that way to me) a fanboy slant towards Sony. Why are you sensitive about me thinking this? And you do use the whit tag thing a lot, maybe not EVERY post, but you do. And it usually coincides with softening an opinion someone may not like. I still don't understand why you have to to react so emotionally about it all!

As for childish? I think it's hilarious ironic that you say this after the name calling you did, and how you start this thread with "I don't want to fight" but the end with this "childish" remark (which would have been in white if I hadn't mentioned it). Why is me pointing out those things childish?

tumblr_lk6jwhmr4f1qay81po1_500.gif

Yeah. I'm childish. Maybe I should be like you and start posting face-slapping poser pictures; or start my own pretentious blog and think I'm so fucking quirky and cool. Maybe I'll "go out of my way to be subversive" because I want to "fuck norms" because then I would be so radical! If this is a personality then I think I'll leave it thanks!

Yeah. I'm childish. Maybe I should be like you and start posting face-slapping poser pictures; or start my own pretentious blog and think I'm so fucking quirky and cool. Maybe I'll "go out of my way to be subversive" because I want to "fuck norms" because then I would be so radical! If this is a personality then I think I'll leave it thanks!

Wow, you really are vicious and poisonous.

Honestly, are you proud of that? What exactly do you get doing that? Seriously, why? Tell me, I'd love to know.

You don't even know me but you've already judged me. You'll realise one day that that says a hell of a lot more about you than it does about anyone else.

Personal attacks. Well done. You've genuinely shocked me. I didn't think anyone on this forum would be quite that low.

I am kind of hurt.

Bloody hell, now you're playing the victim? If you want to tell someone to fuck off, and that they're boring, and childish and what other name calling you give, then you need to take it too.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think there's a slight difference between playful banter and outright twattery.

Besides, there's no denying you're childish Daz.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think there's a slight difference between playful banter and outright twattery.

Besides, there's no denying you're childish Daz.

Playful banter? Please show me where the playful banter was?

And how am I childish (not including my last post?)?

Finally, a juicy argument on N-Europe I'm not involved in.

You just are. In every facet.

Members battle it out in arguments because it's entertaining. People agree to disagree, and mutually hold the other in low regard, in 'tosser' status perhaps. It makes things interesting. But you don't seem to realise that you've unabashedly made it more than that. You don't seem to realise that you're hypocritical. You've made judgements about personality which you have no real evidence for and no real grounds to comment on.

It's OK to be bullish in opinions, but over the time I've seen you it's been disgraceful, frankly, lacking any sense of humour. I don't think I've known a member who is so self-assured of his own viewpoint, one who is so biased. Recollections of the football thread tell me that much.

----

Who gives I guess? I'm spent. Too easy to get caught up in this shizzle, like y'all. Tell me I'm wrong if you like but I think the audience can decide - plus, debates are best left to 2 posts I think, when things elevate from a gentle simmer into full blooded atomic bomb. At any stretch, my argument penis is flaccid right now.

Edited by dwarf

I know a lot has been said in here, but maybe its best to draw the line now and move on. Its nasty as it is, but just to stop things getting worse. Its a fairly peaceful place, so lets not tarnish that.

Fuck off Flinky! You monster! I think you should quit your dead end job and not have kids cause they'd look sick and you should stop supported ManUtd like a complete mong.

You just are. In every facet.

Members battle it out in arguments because it's entertaining. People agree to disagree, and mutually hold the other in low regard, in 'tosser' status perhaps. It makes things interesting. But you don't seem to realise that you've unabashedly made it more than that. You don't seem to realise that you're hypocritical. You've made judgements about personality which you have no real evidence for and no real grounds to comment on.

It's OK to be bullish in opinions, but over the time I've seen you it's been disgraceful, frankly, lacking any sense of humour. I don't think I've known a member who is so self-assured of his own viewpoint, one who is so biased. Recollections of the football thread tell me that much.

----

Who gives I guess? I'm spent. Too easy to get caught up in this shizzle, like y'all. Tell me I'm wrong if you like but I think the audience can decide - plus, debates are best left to 2 posts I think, when things elevate from a gentle simmer into full blooded atomic bomb. At any stretch, my argument penis is flaccid right now.

But how is that childish? Being self-assured in my opinions (what a crime!!!). I'm pretty sure it took a few posts of name calling for me to finally bite too. I'd love to know, bar the football thread (which is ONLY between me and Ramar which (I think) we both enjoy) have I been bullish with no humour?! You're saying a lot of words Dwarf, but you don't have much to base it on. Though I understand why, you and Daft have a sort of double act on 'other boards', fair enough.

Edited by dazzybee
Spelling

Fuck off Flinky! You monster!

Screw you, you Icelandic Poodle.

Though I understand why, you and Daft have a sort of double act on 'other boards', fair enough.

An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us. The Playstation crew stand not as only two. We stand as one, and we stand as many.

I guess PSN being down has led to an outbreak of cabin fever.

An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us. The Playstation crew stand not as only two. We stand as one, and we stand as many.

As I've found out! I've also found out that vitriol is okay if you come to 'other boards' a lot

Fuck off Flinky! You monster! I think you should quit your dead end job and not have kids cause they'd look sick and you should stop supported ManUtd like a complete mong.

Bolded cos that wasn't there last time.

Your mother was a hamster. And your Father smelled of ELDERBERRIES.

You Dwarf.