NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

You need to spend an extra £60ish on the glasses.
So 3D-ready needs glasses, true 3D TV's don't?

The first reviewer said Samsung give away free pairs of glasses through their website (not sure it still applies as this review was a few months old).

So 3D-ready needs glasses, true 3D TV's don't?

The first reviewer said Samsung give away free pairs of glasses through their website (not sure it still applies as this review was a few months old).

nah thats not true...glasses free tv's are only in very early development and currently being shown...

hmm... so what's the difference?... is there a difference?... like I said they have two different categories, so there surely must be one.

Otherwise that seems like a really good deal compared to all others.

Edited by Retro_Link

hmm... so what's the difference?...

I believe that 3D ready TVs simply don't include everything you need for 3D (such as the glasses).

Mortal Kombat on PS Plus today. Bear in mind PSN is down tonight. So grab it early.

Mortal Kombat on PS Plus today. Bear in mind PSN is down tonight. So grab it early.

More importantly BTTF is finally released :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

If anyone is interested (the lack of a replay in a game like this really puts me off), Motorstorm Apocalypse has been delayed.

Any reason? When was it meant to be out?

It was due out this week. Sony decided to hold it back due to current events.

Oh right, so just because a couple people died, I don't get to play my game? Fucking selfish assholes.

Oh right, so just because a couple people died, I don't get to play my game? Fucking selfish assholes.

Oh come on Rez nobody is gonna fall for that one! :o

Yeah apparently an earthquake is a major cause of the apocalyptic world that Motorstorm Apocalypse in. Seems that gameplay customers may still get their copies as they had sent some out already.

Is it just me? The activity on Other Consoles has ground to a halt, where the hell is everyone?

I'm bored of games. Even Pokemon bores me. Did the third gym and haven't touched it for over a week.

Even with my new desktop, I'd rather spend time on Photoshop or Premiere Pro than play games. And I've bought about ten games off Steam since I've got it.

I've had Black Ops from LiveFilm for over three weeks now. Still haven't put the disk in my PS3.

I'm bored of games.

I've gathered that with you lately mate you've hated everything!

Jesus! your opinion on Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit was shocking!

I-HATE-THIS-GAME.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Jesus-Ambassador-to-the-Atheists

Is it just me? The activity on Other Consoles has ground to a halt, where the hell is everyone?

Yes like no posts over weekend, destructoid is fast becoming my forum of choice!

Yes like no posts over weekend, destructoid is fast becoming my forum of choice!

Yup it's a damn ghost town on here.

:o

I've gathered that with you lately mate you've hated everything!

Jesus! your opinion on Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit was shocking!

tumblr_lezkbawmgg1qae9vw.gif

My GOD! Let go of that!

Lately I've hated everything? Anything but, recently I've been a better mood than usual (bar the whole heart being stamped on thing). I only really play games when I'm bored so me not playing them is a good sign.

I haven't got a Platinum in over a year. I feel like a new man.

Isn't this time of the year usually very slow? There aren't really many games out and all big announcements will be saved for E3.

LBP2, Killzone 3, Motorstorm, Crysis 2 off the top of my head this year. Ever since the whole CoD eating Q4, Q1 hasn't been that slow.

Yup it's a damn ghost town on here.

:o

Yeah true...sadly. Thanks for the heads up on gamerdork in the killzone thread. I have added their podcast to my itunes going to listen to it on way to work in the morning. Also read some of their site stuff...seriously considering signing up for forums!

I have a question: if I purchase a US copy of 3d Dot Heroes (since it's currently a bit hard to find here in Europe), will I be able to patch it (apparently there's an update available that adds some content), since the game isn't from the same region as the console?

I still don't own the console (funnily enough, I do own 5 games for it :D), so I'm not sure how it handles the access to patches and DLC for games of different regions.

Edited by Funktion