NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Sorry, perhaps I should have been clearer: I'm saying the twin-stick shooting is unexceptional. GoL as a whole is great, unlike Dead Nation which I found to be an unexceptional shooter with nothing else to its name.

Is anyone else disappointed with the lack of avatars on the EU PS Store? I see my mates in the US with awesome looking ones the EU store lacks, pretty disappointing.

I thought there were loads. I've downloaded like 20/30 for free from Plus.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were just really hard to find. Navigating the PAL PSN Store is a mare.

I've gone down the narrowing to Avatars route, only like 10 packs and a load of single avatars but most only covers like 4 games.

I've gone down the narrowing to Avatars route, only like 10 packs and a load of single avatars but most only covers like 4 games.

Nah there are way more than that which have come up for Plus members....weird...

Nah there are way more than that which have come up for Plus members....weird...

Well i can understand the reasoning behind that, extra incentive to upgrade.

Well i can understand the reasoning behind that, extra incentive to upgrade.

I guess so but at 20p a pop that represents an impulse buy on mass....free money for sod all...

unlike Dead Nation which I found to be an unexceptional shooter with nothing else to its name.

Your wrong on so many levels!

:nono:

Explodemon is out tomorrow. Everyone buy it!!

Looks fun! Think i shall be purchasing that!!

Looks fun! Think i shall be purchasing that!!

Why just buy Maxplosion on iphone for 59p its exactly the same at a fraction of the cost :indeed:

Why just buy Maxplosion on iphone for 59p its exactly the same at a fraction of the cost :indeed:

Coz i'm not a iphone/ipod gaming addict such as urself! ;)

Stacking is free if you're a Plus subscriber. Uuurm, fuck yes. Plus rocks.

Because I'm never wrong. This is a lie but shhhhh!

I think my brother is sending me a free download code. Although I might just cave and cough up. I'm so proud.

Edited by Daft

Maxplosion. Explodemon was developed at the same time as 'Splosion man but fell behind due to the usual indie dev troubles.

This is an awesome read about what indie devs have to deal with. Check it out.

The Explodemon Saga

Which one was the rip-off version, Maxplosion or Explodemon?

Maxplosion. Explodemon was developed at the same time as 'Splosion man but fell behind due to the usual indie dev troubles.

This is an awesome read about what indie devs have to deal with. Check it out.

The Explodemon Saga

yeah what daft said. Explodeman and 'Splosion man were announced within days of each other so its just one of those coincidences.

Good article over on the ps blog there daft :)

I never bothered checking out 'Splosion Man because The Maw wasn't very good, but Explodemon looks pretty good. I certainly prefer the look of the game over 'Splosion Man, anyway.

Why buy the real Mona Lisa when you can get a forgery at a fraction of the cost? :indeed:

I never bothered checking out 'Splosion Man because The Maw wasn't very good, but Explodemon looks pretty good. I certainly prefer the look of the game over 'Splosion Man, anyway.

Why buy the real Mona Lisa when you can get a forgery at a fraction of the cost? :indeed:

I know I was kinda kidding to be honest...I don't own maxplosion even tho i play tons of ipod games but do wanna get explodeman at some point.

My PS3 fans have started kicking out a right sound...should be worried? or is it just cos its hot in here?

I give my vents a hoover when that happens as well to clear out as much dust as I can, tends to help.

What're you getting it with?

I splashed my Play.com funds (that I got from my free copy of BSG) on Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time, MGS4 and Heavy Rain. Although I'm not confident that any will actually arrive tomorrow.