• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

FInished Just Cause 2 last night really enjoyed it. Now on to something else from plus back log. Maybe Sleeping Dogs. So many to play!

They are both awesome games. Funny thing is, if it hadn't been for Plus, I wouldn't even know they existed.

• 2 weeks later...
Apparently theres a new PS3 firmware available for download but people have been reporting bricked consoles afterwards so it'll probably be best to wait on getting it until word from Sony.

The update has been pulled.

However, if your console has auto-downloaded it, do not install.

PlayStation Russia have posted the next few months of PS+ on a Russian social media site.

July:

Battlefield 3 (PS3)

Payday: The Heist (PS3)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (Vita)

Unit 13 (Vita)

August:

DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3)

Spec Ops: The Line (PS3)

Little King's Story (Vita)

When Vikings Attack (Vita)

Looks like this was almost correct.

3rd July: Battlefield 3

3rd July: Payday: The Heist

3rd July: Saints Row the Third

3rd July: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

3rd July: Unit 13

Well already have Payday but the other two am super excited about!

Anyone read the reports on new firmware (meaningless update largely, you can turn off trophy notifications) is bricking systems. I know mine is set to auto download them so worried to switch it on.

Anyone read the reports on new firmware (meaningless update largely, you can turn off trophy notifications) is bricking systems. I know mine is set to auto download them so worried to switch it on.

The PS3 doesn't auto-install updates. It just downloads them.

Looks like this was almost correct.

3rd July: Battlefield 3

3rd July: Payday: The Heist

3rd July: Saints Row the Third

3rd July: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

3rd July: Unit 13

Already have Saints Row, but great for those who don't.

Hey guys.

I am considering jumping on the ps3 bandwagon - as much as I love my xbox360 (and its brand new as of this year) I've been considering a ps3 for the last of us, flower, journey etc for a while now.

I was wondering if the ps3 has a YouTube and/or netflix app? I use both of these apps on my xbox360 quite often, so it'd be nice to have the ps3 and use these without having to pay xbl..?

Hey guys.

I am considering jumping on the ps3 bandwagon - as much as I love my xbox360 (and its brand new as of this year) I've been considering a ps3 for the last of us, flower, journey etc for a while now.

I was wondering if the ps3 has a YouTube and/or netflix app? I use both of these apps on my xbox360 quite often, so it'd be nice to have the ps3 and use these without having to pay xbl..?

It has both and are not behind a paywall.

And they both work brilliantly. I assume its the same on XBOX, but the "use phone as a search/misc tool for YouTube and press button to play back on TV" is absolutely awesome.

Thank you for your answers! XBOX is the same, but I'd like to be able to have these services without paying extra. I've not issue with having an xbox purely for gaming (I don't do multiplayer anymore - hence getting rid of xbl if I can).

:yay:

I "bought" Uncharted 3 on the PS online store. When I check the download list on the PS3 I see three items related to U3, the single player(12GB) and two files called 3D movies(11GB) and 2D movies(13GB). What are those?

I "bought" Uncharted 3 on the PS online store. When I check the download list on the PS3 I see three items related to U3, the single player(12GB) and two files called 3D movies(11GB) and 2D movies(13GB). What are those?

After redownloading the single player 3 times i realised its in the multiplayer Uncharted 3 game. It unlocks the single player option.

Finally got around to playing Infamous 2 (properly, did play around at The Bard's house for a while). Not bad. Enjoying the parkour-esque nature of the movement, and of course hurling cars around. Although why it takes three hits to kill someone is beyond me :heh:

Also weirdly enjoyed the After Effects cutscenes, even if they are cheap.

Got an error when installing the file called Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Single Player. Must I redownload it or have I tried to install the game in the wrong order? I haven't downloaded the other files yet, so this was the first one.