NEurope
david.dakota

Wii Points Card Shop

Somehow I was able to register my wii twice. So I've got an extra 1000 points to spend. Not really sure what VC games go get. Might get pokemon snap. But is taking photos of pokemon really all that fun?

My Wii also registered twice. Strange!

Still sucks how they can run out of a virtual product.

100 point cards currently up

... i keep on getting "Perhaps you made a typing mistake, or your Club Nintendo account is not yet linked to your Wii Shop Channel account. Do you want to try again?" does any one else have this problem? and what might have caused it?

... i keep on getting "Perhaps you made a typing mistake, or your Club Nintendo account is not yet linked to your Wii Shop Channel account. Do you want to try again?" does any one else have this problem? and what might have caused it?

must be all in lowercase otherwise it wont work.

I can't even register Galaxy, registered it before the site went down & it's disappeared. I've e-mailed NOE so it should get sorted soon (sarcasm!)

I managed to grab 500 points and then went to get 100 and it said I had reached my daily limit??!! - I thought you were allowed to get two cards a day???:wtf:

I managed to grab 500 points and then went to get 100 and it said I had reached my daily limit??!! - I thought you were allowed to get two cards a day???:wtf:

They have changed the system where you can only buy 1 a day.

Now it's 1 card a day? Oh god this system fails more than translation times...

Wait, is that possible O.o

An as of yet unannounced TBA date for Smash Bros. Brawl in Europe that hardly has any text, potentially after June 2008? No, no it's not possible. :heh:

Hey peeps, I just found a Mario 64 DS star card that wasn't scratched off in my room but somehow I managed to register it before with a different code.

Basically, it's up for grabs if anyone has a different one they can offer me! Let me know : peace:

Well that was well timed, got myself a 1000 point card and now they're sold out.

got me self 1000 points and was gonna go and get a 500 card but it sold out by the time id gone back.

Yessss..they are in stoc...Oh no. Gone again. How quickly are these selling out? Isn't this pretty big news?

I'd like to know exactly how many points they are putting up at a time. It says less than 200 at certain points...But less than 200 cannot last less than 1 minute..Believe me..I've watched how fast these go.

I'm sure they are pulling a fast one.

Also..How long does it take for registered stars to appear on the "specific" nintendo star site? I registered a wii the other day and still no 1000 increase on the stars site.

How do they sell out so quickly? Are there people all over Europe just sitting at their computer hitting refresh all day?