NEurope
david.dakota

Wii Points Card Shop

I have loads of VIP pin codes I got with games but haven't registered yet, ones from GC, Wii, DS games and hardware.

What I want to know is, if I don't register those now, are they safe? i.e after the January date can I register them? seeing as I haven't registered them yet they should be unaffected by the expiration if I'm correct.

If someone could tell me whether the situation is otherwise or not that would be awesome. :smile:

Im assuming they will be safe, they had better be as I have a drawer full of them!

You should be able to register them fine. No reason not to I would think. I entered some codes the other day that i've had for a couple of years!

Wait a minute here...

Did GBA games have VIP codes?

Im assuming they will be safe, they had better be as I have a drawer full of them!

lol I'm in the same situation thats why I am hoping they are too and thus I'm gonna save registering them until after the expiration period for registered points. :smile:

The way i see it as, they aren't registered yet so they should be safe I'm hoping.

And yes Shadow GBA games did have VIP codes too.

Ohh so it looks like I have more codes to add now! Better dig out all my old boxes when I get home.

Wait a minute I entered Pokemon Fire Red the other day so offcourse GBA games have them.

Doh!

Keep going to the Nintendo site only to find out there are no cards available is becoming very dull. Does it get updated often? Wondering if it's worth checking several times a day or just every few days.

Lol! Just found out that some of my GBA games still had codes in them. Since everything GBA-related I have (except for the Zelda LE Pack) is pre-owned, I just assumed there wouldn't be any (I barely touched them actually:blush:).

Thanks ShadowV7, you triggered me:heh:

1000 wii point cards are now up. Got myself 2 of them! So happy, least my star points have not gone to waste now.

Yes I've got myself a 1000point card. Dunno if I should get another one as well...hmm. I've still got 11,000 stars left.

1000 cards now sold out. In the end I decided to buy 2. So 2000 points for me to spend on VC games.

Just registered my remaining games. So that takes me to 8000 points now, down from the 19,000 I had orginally!

I'm tempted but I am going to keep checking to see if the 500's go up. I can't buy anything with 600 points that I want.

300 point cards are now up. Just nabbed me 2 lots which is nice as I have been waiting to spend my points.

Thanks mate =]

Will be able to get ALTTP now =D

I got 300 points, just to see how this works. So they give you the code and you add the points via the Wii as you would if you bought a card. It would be cool if they added them automatically seeing as the Wii and your Nintendo account are meant to be joined aren't they?

I notice they only allow you one a day now. Well that should give you a little more of a chance to get some.

Yeah but this is the first time I have been able to access the shop and now all I have is 300 points =( Not even enough to buy the web browser >:(

gahh! that's so annoying. my home computer has died recently so i'm hardly ever online. an hour ago i purchased a 100 points card as i need to spend these stars before they expire. just went to purchase a 1000 points one now after seeing your post and...

"you have reached your daily limit"

... F**K OFF NINTENDO!!!