NEurope
Dante

Call of Duty: World at War

same but different here;

* crosses off CoD5 and decides perhaps should finally get round to getting CoD4*

Get Cod4!! I have had so many hours off fun on that. I still play on it every now and then on multiplayer n all (PS3 version).

When i originally got rid of my 360 and got my ps3 thats the first game i bought (despite the fact of already playing it loads on 360 and getting all achievments).

After looking at them scans this one is just not interesting me at all. I have never really been in to old war games but we shall see.

It looks like MoH Pacific Assault.. which made me puke.

If it's half decent then i'll buy it, the Pacific war is quite interesting.

Having said that, I'm quite interested in the Wii version.

Me too, as long as they include all the online features that the PS3/360 will get.

Don't know why they're bothering with this game, it just looks boring now that we've had so many similar!

I'm looking forward to the Wii version because the Wii gets so few FPS and the fact that they've got the COD4 engine running on Wii.

But the game seems a bit of a waste of time otherwise, they should be pushing forward with something to advance COD4, not going back to more of the same again!

I thought the teaser looks quite good actually. I know it wont be as good as 4 but it might still be decent.

The fact it uses Modern Warfare engine has got me very slightly interested and CoD3's vehicular multiplayer was quite fun.

Still the only WWII game to hold any interest is the new Brothers in Arms, whenever the hell its released.

*crosses CoD5 off possible 'games to get list'*

WWII? No thanks.

Same here.

I...might get it. Dunno. Awesome as 4 is, I can't see Treyarch matching the quality there at all.

Still, Pacific Theatre could make a really good game. I'm just not sure the right developer is handling it.

Not interested in this that much.

War games?? Meh. Done and dusted.

I'm entirely uninterested in this. There's only one WWII game I'm looking forward to, and that's Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway.

Jack Bauer's voice won't save this from the pit of mediocrity.

Don't quote me on that though.

Be sure to post some first impressions when you do, (us PS3 owners are left in the dark again).

Had a search around other forums and it seems it is almost exactly like CoD4 gameplay wise :) and the 7 kill streak sounds brilliant.

I would be if they'd send me my bloody beta code...

I cancelled my pre-order because I don't seem to be getting this mystery code.

From what I can tell, CoD5 multipleyer is the same as CoD4 but not as good. So I don't really see much point in the CoD5 multiplayer. There are a lot of balancing issues to sort out. Artillery is fairly useless on everything except War, the dogs are way overpowered on Hardcore (even more so because you spawn straight away), the spawning problems are just as bad and I'm sure that there are a load of hit detection problems (I've shot someone at point black 5 times with a rifle without hitting them once). Also, Stopping Power doesn't quite cancel out Juggernaut which it really should.

There are a few good touches (like the tanks, people with Second Chance can revive others using Second Chance, the dogs are good in non-hardcore games).

Hopefully they'll have time to fix the Roundhouse glitch.

Although I think the main problem is that I don't really care for any of the weapons (the Thompson with the round drum doesn't even "feel" like a Tommy Gun).