NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Slaggis

Funny People

Who's your favourite comedian? Who do you find over-rated?

There's so many Comedeans I don't find at all funny, yet so many other people do. Poeple like Ricky Gervaise, I mean, he's just plain annoying! Russel brand bugs me too, though at least he can be funny sometimes unlike Gervais!

I love Simon Amstell, funniest guy on TV by miles. I almost cried when they axed popworld it was that funny, the way he pissed of so many American celebreties with our awesome british sense of humour was great. He's awesome on Buzzcocks, and didn't like the show when Marc Lamar hosted it tbh. Noel Fielding (right name?) is awesome aswell.

Amstell Buzzcocks Clip

Don't know about favourite but Catherine Tate is terrible.

"Comedy" for the retarded inbred chav is how I would describe her.

Also I partly agree about Simon Amstell. I never heard about him until Buzzcocks but he is great and I can't believe he actually managed to fill the boots left by Marc Lamar.

Funny people on TV, but wouldn't class them as comedians...

Ian Hislop

Paul Merton

Jeremy Clarkson

Ford Kiernan and Greg Hemphill (Still Game)

People who are meant to be funny, but aren't, at all:

Jimmy Carr

Jimmy Carr

Alan Carr

Russel Brand

Russel Brand is funny on radio. On TV he tries to show off too much. Alan Carr's funny too.

I don;t know. I'm not a big comedy fan, really.

Oh I hate Alan Carr so much! Russel Brand doesn't bother me so much anymore, but I still think he's crap.

As for good comedians, Jack Dee and Lee Evans are legendary =D

I think

is fantastic. He's a Flemish comedian, but this act is in English, so you should get most of it. It's just so absurd, I love it.

Ross Noble. Undoubtedly one of the funniest men alive.

Jimmy Carr and Russel Brand are not funny, however. Jimmy Carr in particular gets boos for believing that swearing at the Prince of Wales charity gig for CHILDREN was going to go down well.

Russel Brand is a masturbatory, worthless **** who should be liquidated in whale semen.

Funny people:

Eddie Murphy

Bill Hicks

Dr Cox

Me.

That is all.

I said C UNT you fucking whooooore!!

Neil Delamere

Dara O'Briain

Tommy Tiernan

Colin Murphy

Alan Davies

Stephen Fry

Jack Dee

Dave McSavage

There are more that I can't think of right now.

Russell Brand on Have I Got News For You tonight, pissed me right off. His shit eating grin every five seconds. The only saving grace was with living God Charlie Brooker on Merton's team.

Jimmy Carr I don't mind.

Lee Evans and Lee Mack are awesome.

Alan Carr however is a prize prick, join my facebook group and fight the power.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2386989342

Currently i´m in love with Stephen Lynch for he has so witty and funny songs

Ross Noble. Undoubtedly one of the funniest men alive.

Definately, my favourite too.

I also like Bill Bailey, Dylan Moran, Jimmy Carr and Dave Allen.

Harry Hill. TV Burp is hillarious along with his commentary on You've Been Framed. His stand up show has strong material too.

Jimmy Carr. One can easily watch just 5 minutes of his stand up show, and still be amused, as he doesn't really on long joke's, just a hell of a lot of one line jokes. So you defintley get you money's worth if you see him.

Paul Merton and Ian Hislop. Have I Got News For You - one of my favourite TV programme's ever! Would love to be in the audience someday. Great surreal comedy from Paul and great satrcial comedy from Ian.

Marcus Brigstocke. Saw him live in October, and belive him to be the best stand-up comedian I have seen so far.

John Cleese. Fawlty Towers. Enough said.

David Mitchell and Robert Webb. David is a fantastic topical comedian and both are great in the TV show's together.

Honourable mentions : David Jason, Bill Bailey, Frankie Boyle

Over-rated : Catheriene Tate, Litte Britain, Russell Brand and Peter Kay's stand up (his TV work is great)

I've always loved Never Mind The Buzzcocks, but Bill Bailey made it much more hilarious than before. Well done to Simon Amstell for being a great replacement of the legendary Mark Lamarr.

I have DVD's of: Lee Evans, Peter Kay, Dave Spikey, Ross Noble, Jimmy Carr, Ricky Gervais.

Brilliant well-known comedians include: Lee Mack, Jack Dee, Omid Djalili, Ed Byrne, Andy Parsons, Marcus Brigstocke, Sean Lock, Bill Bailey, Alan Carr, Alan Davies, Stephen Fry, Noel Fielding, Matt King, Mitchell and Webb.

Non-comedians: Jeremy Clarkson

I watch a fuck of a lot of stand-up on Paramount Comedy, and Comedy Store is a great show. Some people on that who are fantastic, but you wouldn't have heard of unless you watched it include: Adam Bloom, Stewart Francis, Jason Byrne, Milton Jones, Dave Fulton, Rhys Darby, Reginald D Hunter, Patrice O'Neal, Gavin Webster, Alun Cochrane, Rhod Gilbert.

I love Ross Noble.

Bill Bailey's good

Pablo Fransisco - Fantastic stuff

I fucking hate Russel Brand, show off, and very unfunny.

I find Jimmy Carr very bland live.

Ricky Gervais - I cannot stand

Frank Reynolds (Danny DeVito) is a "whooore" of a genius. Infact the whole cast of "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia". Larry David, David Liebe-Hart, Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim, Jerry Seinfeld, Brian Posehn, Sarah Silverman, Amy Sedaris, Susie Essman, Harry Hill, Stewart Lee, Armando Ianucci, East End Thug, Richard Herring.

Dane Cook.

Each to their own, but I'm not a fan of Dane Cook. I think it might be an American thing.

I Love Ross Noble, Jeremy Clarkson, Stephen Fry, Noel Fielding, Sean Lock and Ricky Gervais (The Office & Extras, his stand up stuff aint as good). Much hate for Russell Brand

Jeremy Clarkson for Prime Minister!!! :yay:

________

BeautyGirL

Edited by fex

Ross Noble is excellent! :grin:

Show Me Where Your Mother Lives! :heh:

Show Me. SHOW ME!

SHOW ME WHERE YOUR MOTHER LIVES!

Sign in to follow this