NEurope
Hero-of-Time

48 Games To Get Excited About In 08

Theres way too many fucking games i want on that list.

Shit.

I'd probably get Turok if it turned out to be good. The N64 games were good but after that it went crappy.

Alright list, but GTA IV #1? I don't know about that.

...Is it sad that I only want one Wii game for all of 2008?...

Which Wii game is it?

Mario Kart?

Smash Bros?

Fire Emblem (UK)?

Trauma Centre New Blood (UK)?

Wii Fit O_o

No More Heroes?

Samba De Amigo?

Gah I don't know, what is it? :P

Alright list, but GTA IV #1? I don't know about that.

...Is it sad that I only want one Wii game for all of 2008?...

I don't know, GTA IV is my most anticipated game for next year.

Can someone post up the whole list? I can't be arsed filtering through the pages to pick out the games i want.

I'd only let a kid play 5-10 of those. Does anyone else think that's wrong?

And can someone explain to me the hype for Killzone 2? The first was crap. Boring as hell, I didn't make it past the first level.

Spore ftw.

And can someone explain to me the hype for Killzone 2? The first was crap. Boring as hell, I didn't make it past the first level.

The trailer for number 2 at E3 was amazing and it silenced alot of doubters about the graphics. Sure we dont know how it will play but at least it looks good ( imo )

Mario Kart?

Smash Bros?

Fire Emblem (UK)?

Trauma Centre New Blood (UK)?

Wii Fit O_o

No More Heroes?

Samba De Amigo?

Nights

Zack & Wiki

Naruto

Dewey

Guilty Gear

BWii

Harvest Moon

PES

Worms

Updated for Europe

The trailer for number 2 at E3 was amazing and it silenced alot of doubters about the graphics.

Um... No it didn't, it did the exact opposite, it proved the graphics for the first trailer weren't real time.

I would like quite a few of those games but first need i need a 360 :) (not going to happen for a long time.)

I'll just settle for the Wii games. :D

Um... No it didn't, it did the exact opposite, it proved the graphics for the first trailer weren't real time.

It kind of did. Just about everyone knew that the graphics in the first trailer werent real time in the first place. Many said that they could never reach that kind of level but E3 came around and they did a great job getting pretty close.

If this has online co-op then its a must have for me, im a sucker for 4-player online co-op :)

If this has online co-op then its a must have for me, im a sucker for 4-player online co-op :)

What if it sucks?

What if it sucks?

Wont really matter. Me and the lads from work played Marvel Ultimate Alliance on the 360 via Live, very bad game yet hilarious when played with people you know.

Yeah but Hero, it wasn't the graphics I was complaining about. It was the gameplay. I don't stop playing a game because of the graphics, that's just stupid.

After all the negative comments made about it, I bought Killzone (really cheap) assuming it was going to be awful. It has its problems, namely framerate issues, particularly towards the end of the game. But to my surprise I quite enjoyed it. :)

Theres way too many fucking games i want on that list.

Shit.

Seconded, although I think that a lot of games are in the wrong places. GTA IV at number 1...? There's just so many more promising games coming out.

After all the negative comments made about it, I bought Killzone (really cheap) assuming it was going to be awful. It has its problems, namely framerate issues, particularly towards the end of the game. But to my surprise I quite enjoyed it. :)

I liked Killzone too, but I found it hard to get into, and I just stopped playing it. No idea why though, it wasn't THAT bad.

Why is Resi 5 on that list? I thought it had an expected release date in 2009?

I'd only let a kid play 5-10 of those. Does anyone else think that's wrong?

Spore ftw.

Disagree with you there and I know a few other people will too, then again that's all opinions as well.

From my point of view the game was not crap or boring. I finished the whole game and it had some fantastic gun battles featured. The problem with the game was the PS2 wasn't strong enough to actually run that game, so it ended up with some graphical glitches that brought it down a bit, apart from that the shooting, atmosphere and story were good stuff. I'm not saying it's 9/10 good, but it's a decent game that with the power of the PS3 should really not suffer from the faults the PS2 game had, so it should make the game great.

The trailer for number 2 at E3 was amazing and it silenced alot of doubters about the graphics. Sure we dont know how it will play but at least it looks good ( imo )

Correct.

Wrong.

Resident evil at 48?! Don't make me laugh...Number 3 at least for me.

Infamous should be awesome. Sucker Punch made the brilliant sly games so hopefully it will turn out great. Then they have to make another Sly!

Yeah looking forward to Infamous. Should be special. It wouldnt surprise me if its 2009 however.

Too many games. Obviously many wont meet expectations so thats one way our lists get smaller :blank:

Gran Turismo 5 hurry up.