NEurope
jayseven

Big Internet Scavenger Hunt (BISH)

Yo! Yeah I'm still here :P I was here under the guise "emo" for a while though. Good to see your name again!

ZOMG!! I thought you left because college and social life and all that stuff.. That's the mail reason i haven't really posted, so busy! I remember emo, didn't know that was you at all! Anyhow.

I did leave for all those reasons :P Came back after about a year because they all fell apart, lolz.

So tell me buddy, you got a camera? :P

I'm in! Just hoping the lists aren't too weird, because otherwise I will fail =[

Sorry I thought it all had to be in one picture! Silly me :indeed:

Guess I need to think of a list.

Sorry I thought it all had to be in one picture! Silly me :indeed:

Strangers Kissing

Something Purple and Wobbly

A sticky stick

ten empty 2-litre cider bottles

a cloud.

Well let's just think about this photograph for a second.

There will be two people kissing. Let's say that they are both female. A sticky stick and something purple and wobbly. Well they could be the same item. Ten empty 2-litre cider bottles. That means that they are drunk and therefore will most likely do whatever you ask them to. As for the cloud, that could mean that they are outside or it could be a steam cloud as they may be in the shower.

I DEMAND THAT SOMEBODY TAKE THIS PICTURE!!!

Ok. If someone takes a picture of THAT, then they get twenty points. No shit.

Will a photo of me licking myself do?

There will be two people kissing. Let's say that they are both female. A sticky stick and something purple and wobbly. Well they could be the same item. Ten empty 2-litre cider bottles. That means that they are drunk and therefore will most likely do whatever you ask them to. As for the cloud, that could mean that they are outside or it could be a steam cloud as they may be in the shower.

It would truely, truely be the unexplainable picture *remembers* i would partake, but im not too sure if i understand the rules right, i have to be in the picture with the object in question, so i can like hold up a chocolate spoon with me in the pic?

depends on what part you're licking tbh.. Back of your own head? Pure win.

Nipple?

Face?

Penis?

I used to be able to lick my own penis. I'm sure with a bit of stretching I could manage it again.

It would truely, truely be the unexplainable picture *remembers* i would partake, but im not too sure if i understand the rules right, i have to be in the picture with the object in question, so i can like hold up a chocolate spoon with me in the pic?

I explained the unexplainable picture.

Preferably you have your own face in the picture for proof. If it's just your hand, write "jayseven owns my babies" on it or something...

I explained the unexplainable picture.

Personally i think i did, but i think i bowed down in defeat to your slightly more sensible one

Personally i think i did, but i think i bowed down in defeat to your slightly more sensible one

If by more sensible you mean better and by slightly you mean vastly then yeah you're right.

If by more sensible you mean better and by slightly you mean vastly then yeah you're right.

you lie, too bad we can't check, its lost in the pages of the mpt :(

Ok, a slight unlawful bumpage; but I'll be commencing the game tomorrow, when I wake up (around midday?) and thought I'd do one last angling for any more prospective players.

It's not going to be a dreafully serious game. If you think it looks a laugh after it's started, feel free to PM me if you still want to play, you might well be able to.

*steals idea* if i put this photo up on Sunday morning do i win by default?

Just got to persuade the GF to a threesome! Outside. With a sticky pink dildo. (oh christ! i've not got any chance here have i?)

Obviously she doesn't have to do all the work, i'll take it upon myself to empty the cider bottles :P

*steals idea* if i put this photo up on Sunday morning do i win by default?

Just got to persuade the GF to a threesome! Outside. With a sticky pink dildo. (oh christ! i've not got any chance here have i?)

Obviously she doesn't have to do all the work, i'll take it upon myself to empty the cider bottles :P

Nice to see there are still Gentlemen in the world.

Bring on the game! I'm scared of what the pictures are haha