N-Europe

Mafia Game #4 - Sign-Ups

chairdriver

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AshMat Signing up as always. And i sinerekly ask, that e eveyone who sign up really does play. Tose who don't play ruin it seriously.

Damn right. It's lucky the good team did as well as they did last time, we had at least a couple of people who had characters with awesome and incredibly helpful powers, but didn't play because they couldn't be bothered or didn't get the character they wanted. :angry:

Damn right. It's lucky the good team did as well as they did last time, we had at least a couple of people who had characters with awesome and incredibly helpful powers, but didn't play because they couldn't be bothered or didn't get the character they wanted. :angry:

Seriously annoying when that happens... Especially when the person who does that has a big role like... mafia don *cough*thunderer*cough*

And then they come all puppy-eyed "I don´t have much time for this"

Then they shouldn´t have signed up!

/rant over

Hopefully now that we can choose who we are it will remove "I didn´t get the role i wanted" factor out.

Jeez, its a testament to the last one's popularity that this new one has 34 sign ups in less than a day.

How long do you reckon this one will take to organise chair? I'm guessing a good few weeks lol, it's a massive project.

Cannot wait to find out what characters are in it *is impatient but knows its going to be a long while yet*