NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

Winter Sports 2008!

Tnx Owen.

It's great to get to hear your hands-on impression^^.

Thankyou! : peace:

I've played some more and it's still great fun to play! multiplayer as well, which is good. Oddly enough, both players have half the screen and play the game/event at the sametime....so you don't wait to take turns...which is good, but in my opinion it takes away that competitiveness as your concentrating too much on your own game!

Presentation wise still is kinda...ok...in some places it looks quite good but in others it looks like a N64 or quite poor Gamecube game if i'm being honest..actually it looks alot like the Winter Sports game on the GC and i'm still dissapointed about the jaggies. After playing Mario Galaxy for the last two weeks and knowing what the Wii is capable of, it's kinda a shock.

I'm leaning towards a 6.5-7.0 score of my own at the mo, it may change but i've played quite a few events now and i reckon it will stay at that, still it brings a smile to my face at times, which is good.

:)

your actually kinda making me want this. But I think I will hold out for Deca Sports (or whatever it ends up being called)

your actually kinda making me want this. But I think I will hold out for Deca Sports (or whatever it ends up being called)

Buy it if it drops in price, say £14.99 and you could do alot worse.

Deca Sports looks better at the mo!

Sign in to follow this