NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

Bargain of the year?

Bargain of the year is definitely Endless Ocean.

20 quid for a brand new (amazing) game.

Can I get a Hallelujah!

Few more games worth a go on the site, might be the last day for the offers (dont they change saturday?)

Mercury Meltdown £20

Anno 1701 £15

and Sega Rally for 360 £23 (great racer!)

went in today, saw scarface is half price at £17

Just traded my copy in yesterday at game for £15 it sucks balls.

worms 2 open warfare £12.99

micro machines v4 £9.99

electroplankton £14.99

drawn to life £14.99

all play .com

Lego Star Wars £19.99 offer of the day on Gamestation. Just noticed it's got a BBFC 15 rating, same as Resi4 & Umbrella Chronicles ?? Won't sell on Wii then if it's a Hardcore game.

worms 2 open warfare £12.99

micro machines v4 £9.99

electroplankton £14.99

drawn to life £14.99

all play .com

Awesome! Just ordered Worms 2 :) My first Worms game too.

Lego Star Wars £19.99 offer of the day on Gamestation. Just noticed it's got a BBFC 15 rating, same as Resi4 & Umbrella Chronicles ?? Won't sell on Wii then if it's a Hardcore game.

I passed Gamestation today, but couldn't be bothered going in. A very tempting price, but I think I'll pass.

noticed they had glory days for ds for £9.99 as well, tis not a bad little game. I wonder what Wii game will be in it next week? I'm hoping for Lego Star Wars or Simpsons, however unlikely that may seem.

What I said last week!

This is music to my ears :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Check the website i think the DS version is £14.99 or £19.99. No good for me, spent too much on games recently.

Check the website i think the DS version is £14.99 or £19.99. No good for me, spent too much on games recently.

yeah just checked the site they are sold out...have to try and find time to go to town. finish at 4 from work 2moro might try and rush in.

Sign in to follow this