NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

Bargain of the year?

This could be a good thread, I mean, if any sees or hears of any bargains on wii related stuff over christmas then put it in here. (Though technically it should be in the trades thread, this board gets visited much more)

STOP PRESS

Stuwii put a capital letter in a topic title and used reasonable punctuation.

THE END IS NEAR

As far as I know, it's a full priced Wii game. Dunno how you got it for 20 quid. Unless I'm wrong.

Stuwii, I just saw an advert in a newspaper saying that this game is £22.49 instore on all platforms until Sunday the 2nd of December. Hope this help's.

Stuwii, I just saw an advert in a newspaper saying that this game is £22.49 instore on all platforms until Sunday the 2nd of December. Hope this help's.

Thanks! Going in on a infamous train called the Abbey flyer tomorrow. Does that mean it stops on sunday or is it the last day tomorrow?

I have not got it for £20 yet, it is on gamestation website for £20

I think it's GameStations weekly half price chart game. I seen a poster on a window saying it was half price. Though i'm sure it ends today or tomorrow...

Never mind, got answered. But as Haggis said, this could be a bargain alert thread.

Dragon blade wrath of fire was a great wii game and was sold for $20 (CND) less then a normal wii game.

Tomorrow at Gamestation Mario Party 8 will be in the same half price deal, for about 18 quid. Would make a good christmas party game if you don't have it.

Tomorrow at Gamestation Mario Party 8 will be in the same half price deal, for about 18 quid. Would make a good christmas party game if you don't have it.

Yeah I saw that, defo worth if people havn't played all the others and/or want a party game. Definitly bodes well for even more good games going into, Mario party is a good selller and would have probably sold over xmas anyway.

noticed they had glory days for ds for £9.99 as well, tis not a bad little game. I wonder what Wii game will be in it next week? I'm hoping for Lego Star Wars or Simpsons, however unlikely that may seem.

Sign in to follow this