NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Many 360 and PS3 fans like the REV and are getting it!

Wow, i've never seen such a positive response, look at this

Poll

Yes, gamespot forum, system wars, so no biased board or anything.

And results when I last checked:

Ps3 - 38

Rev - 75 :shock:

X360 - 16

also, check this out

PS3 + 360 fans opinions on Rev

im a cow and that revo controller is the sexiest thing ive ever seen, ill be getting a revo now (cow =playstation fan!)

I *heart* the controller. Something new that hasn't been done before... I like it.

That's weird because GS system wars is usually anti nintendo. This controller certainly is causing a stir.

That's weird because GS system wars is usually anti nintendo. This controller certainly is causing a stir.

Exactly, everyone there usually hates nintendo, which is why its so weird.

I don't think anyone actually HATES nintendo. Why Nintendo isn't a no. 1 seller now is a bit of a mystery to me. But it is clear that this controller has got everyone really excited. Whooo! Go nintendo - they haven't let me down.

The people on gamespot are the hardcore gamers. Normal gamers don't access the net to talk about games, they're the people whose opinion is going to shape the next gen, so online polls on videogame forums don't mean anything(imo).

The people on gamespot are the hardcore gamers. Normal gamers don't access the net to talk about games, they're the people whose opinion is going to shape the next gen, so online polls on videogame forums don't mean anything(imo).

Surely hardcore gamers would be the sort of people most likely to be put off by this kind of thing? The whole point is to attract people who don't normally play games afater all.

the fact that the matter is this. the sample size for a couple of how many hundred forum members does not represent the entire world gaming poulation. results cannot be generalised therefore dont wet yourselves yet.

I'm a hardcore gamer; i've grown to love the design and connotations of the pad. I feel most hardcore gamers will see this as the only way to further the industry, and stop an inevatible crash. I believe a lot of hardcore gamers will buy this purely for this fact.

However, the guys that don't access forums, the guys that only play games like Fifa, GT and GTA, they won't give a rats ass about it. These make up a larger percentage of gamers, and in the end, the future of gaming is in their fifa stained hands.

the fact that the matter is this. the sample size for a couple of how many hundred forum members does not represent the entire world gaming poulation. results cannot be generalised therefore dont wet yourselves yet.

i'm not saying it reflects the world, its just interesting thats all, from a place that is filled with a lot of people dissing Nintendo.

Yeah, especially on the PS3 board on Gamefaqs a lot of people were saying they'll get the Revolution as a secondary console.

I'm a hardcore gamer; i've grown to love the design and connotations of the pad. I feel most hardcore gamers will see this as the only way to further the industry, and stop an inevatible crash. I believe a lot of hardcore gamers will buy this purely for this fact.

?????? are you serious do you have facts n figures to back that up i want pie charts hahahahah jk but im a hardcore gamer too n ima get a rev cuz its a new gaming experience not cuz i want to move the industry forward. If you think hardcore gamers want to move the industry forward then they wouldnt be gettin xbox 360s n PS3s and you n i know they will. why u say ask any hardcore gamer n i bet he owns a xbox n ps2.

True. Hardcore gamers wil buy all nextgen consolls.

"I one wants to realy own, he must own in all games"-Purepwnage

However, the guys that don't access forums, the guys that only play games like Fifa, GT and GTA, they won't give a rats ass about it. These make up a larger percentage of gamers, and in the end, the future of gaming is in their fifa stained hands.

What you forget is, that EA stated to be interested in the REVO.

I think footballing or playing golf is heck alot of more fun on the REVO than on the PS3 or Xbox360, just think of it! :D

Even I, FIFA hater and suches is thinking about how much fun it could be on the REVO, even though awkward.

OMG yea! playing golf with the revo controller would be fantastic hang on lets see all the sports that use a stick or handle to play

squash *in the revo vid*

golf

hockey

tennis

baseball*also in vid*

cricket

rugby*using controller as a ball ^_^ *

wahooo EA will love revo :D

this is great news,and sport games will do really well on the rev,i know lots of people getting Xbox 360 is also getting a Rev

And the REVO is superb for FPS games, one of the most popular genres and one big reason people want to have a Xbox360. I say Nintendo just struck gold with this one. but they really need to advertise it alot, in a good way.

Well, I what I tried to tell is. Nintendo should advertise more mature, to convince everyone Nintendo is NOT kiddie and that everyone can love it.

a poll on BBC's site - hit or miss.

50:50 split nearly, .8% more for miss.

but then I guess we all remember another recent gaming poll on the BBC which didn't really reflect anything at all.

I think we'll find when it is released that this console will appeal to a hell of a lot of people. Who wouldn't want to control movements on screen with their OWN movements. Nintendo couldn't have got it more spot on. This is simply incredible and I'm still reeling with excitement.

The people on gamespot are the hardcore gamers.

Sorry, come off it surely! People at gamespot, hardcore gamers?

No offense, but my experience from the gamespot forums has led me to believe the majority there are idiots who insist on typing in text/l337 speak all the time. Gamers who found gaming with playstation and claim to be hardcore because they remember the PS1. :rolleyes:

But yeah, as other people have said, surely the people who aren't hardcore would find the controller MORE appealing than the rest?

I thihnk the controller will apeal to the casual gamers more than the "hardcore gamers", I've been dreaming about this controller every ight since it was revleaed (2 nights)

I agree that non-hardcore gamers will want this, but come on, I'm a 'hardcore gamer' and I have never wanted something so much. This opens up one of my biggest pasttimes in unlimited ways. Are you not all hardcore gamers? The fact that you're on here discussing the latest gaming revelation means you are. Do you not want this?! :) Gimme gimme.

Sign in to follow this