NEurope
Daft

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

Since we're on the cusp of a new generation, perhaps it's worth creating a new thread for Xbox Live/PSN ID's? I know most haven't changed but some are different from the first page and I change mine almost every 4 months.

Does anyone have 'Deadlight'? It was on the Games for Gold promotion recently. I've got all of the achievements except the one that relies on having a friend that has been on the leaderboard for the game, and unfortunately none of my friends have it. Would be grateful if there's anyone that can help me out with this one!

My username is WackerJr.

Powerstar Golf for the Xbox One is free on the marketplace for some reason. Get it before they click on. :D

HERE

EDIT: Knew it would be too good to be true. Apparently the game is now F2P, with you having to purchase the other courses, clubs etc.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Powerstar Golf for the Xbox One is free on the marketplace for some reason. Get it before they click on. :D

HERE

EDIT: Knew it would be too good to be true. Apparently the game is now F2P, with you having to purchase the other courses, clubs etc.

Hmmm bizzare. I was convinced this game would be a Games with Gold title at some point.

Edited by flameboy

Any of you bitches going to go for Entwined? It looks lovely. Am tempted.

Yeah, will probably buy it on Friday (don't have my PS4 with me right now :( )

Any of you bitches going to go for Entwined? It looks lovely. Am tempted.

Did you get Transistor yet?

Did you know that imageshack is no longer free so your sig is not coming back?

Did you get Transistor yet?

Did you know that imageshack is no longer free so your sig is not coming back?

No to all of the above. :(

Megaman X4 & X5 heading for the PS3/Vita.

News Here

I hope these come to the EU store! I wonder if this will finally lower the prices of the physical versions. They go for quite a bit ( upto £70 each ) on ebay.

Quick question, are all PS1 and PS2 Classics on EU PSN Store PAL-versions? I have purchased a few games there and all of them have been PAL-versions of said games.

I'm asking, for I genuinely thought they were USA-versions, as Nintendo seems to be only to be called out on this one. What about here?

Quick question, are all PS1 and PS2 Classics on EU PSN Store PAL-versions? I have purchased a few games there and all of them have been PAL-versions of said games.

I'm asking, for I genuinely thought they were USA-versions, as Nintendo seems to be only to be called out on this one. What about here?

Most of them are PAL but are few of them are the US versions.

Personally, I never cared to much about the whole US/PAL 50hz/60hz thing. It's how I played them as a kid and im not too fussed about such things. I know certain people do get up in arms if games aren't 60hz/US versions, though.

Thanks for that.

Personallly, it's not a big thing for me either, was just surprised. Dunno if it has something to do with Sony's rules considering classics, as they cannot be changed from their original ROM dumb. Maybe that's why Capcom has released Misadventures of Tron Bonne, but not Megaman Legends.

Speaking of Megaman, Capcom should hurry up, and release them here in Europe, too.