NEurope
Daft

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

I saw it at some point during E3, there were screenshots of purchasing DLC with dollar amounts listed.

Its also on the subscription for Phantasy star, or something like that.

I rank No1 on Sonic 3, never got a No1 before.

Still awaiting Ghostbusters to arrive, shouldn't be long to be fair. Then i am taking a week off once i lose my job to clear my head of all negatives and with this week i can get some serious gaming done.

Lucasarts have just announced, via their Twitter account, that their reimagining of The Secret of Monkey Island, will hit the Xbox Live Arcade next Wednesday, July 15th.

The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition is a HD version of the original with remastered audio and full voice work. No word on price yet but I have a distinct feeling that this won't come cheap. As soon as we hear, we'll let you know.

Huzzah! Guybrush Threepwood on the Xbox 360 in just over a week.

Awesome! XBLA is getting some great content at the moment, what with this, Worms 2 and Battlefield all coming out a week after each other and then Marvel Vs Capcom 2 to follow soon.

N+ is deal of the week, only 400 points. Been meaning to get it for ages after loving the DS version. Couldn't resist at that price.

I rank No1 on Sonic 3, never got a No1 before.

Congrats! An excellent game to be ranked No1 for!

Here's release dates and prices for up and coming XBLA games.

•July 22: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled (1200 MSP)

•July 29: Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (1200 MSP)

•August 5: 'Splosion Man (800 MSP)

•August 12: Trials HD (1200 MSP)

•August 19: Shadow Complex (1200 MSP)

Tomorrow.

Also, the Monkey Island remake arrives next week for 800MS.

The beta starts tomorrow.

Tomorrow.

Also, the Monkey Island remake arrives next week for 800MS.

Nice price, was afraid it was gonna be 1200.

Here's release dates and prices for up and coming XBLA games.

•July 22: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled (1200 MSP)

•July 29: Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (1200 MSP)

•August 5: 'Splosion Man (800 MSP)

•August 12: Trials HD (1200 MSP)

•August 19: Shadow Complex (1200 MSP)

At least Shadow Complex is cheaper than expected. Is 'Splosion Man the one made by someone (Daft?)'s brother? Or is that the other one?

As for the others, I don't really care. Monkey Island for 800 sounds nice.

At least Shadow Complex is cheaper than expected. Is 'Splosion Man the one made by someone (Daft?)'s brother? Or is that the other one?

As for the others, I don't really care. Monkey Island for 800 sounds nice.

Splosion man is developed by twisted pixel who developed the maw. Can't wait for that game, thought the maw was brilliant

Really pleased at seeing the Monkey Island price. Will probably get a load of points for my birthday and get Worms 2, Splosion Man, and Monkey Island. Considering getting the Maw as well, but I'll play all the demo's first :p Can't decide between all those, or getting Infamous on PS3.

Will probably get a load of points for my birthday and get Worms 2, Splosion Man, and Monkey Island. Considering getting the Maw as well, but I'll play all the demo's first :p Can't decide between all those, or getting Infamous on PS3.

inFAMOUS will get cheaper, you won't see deals on recent Arcade titles for at least 6 months. Unless you happen upon some cheap Points cards, but then you'd most likely be able to afford both anyway.

inFAMOUS will get cheaper, you won't see deals on recent Arcade titles for at least 6 months. Unless you happen upon some cheap Points cards, but then you'd most likely be able to afford both anyway.

Yeah, I'll have enough for my birthday actually. I can get a points card of 2100 off Amazon for £15, and then get another 500 off the console. And I can get inFAMOUS :p for £30, so I could easily afford 3 arcade games and that. I've only bought about 3 games this year so I feel like I need a decent batch of new stuff to play.

The AI is so cheap on level 25 of Worms 2, it nails pretty much every shot. I built up girders at the start to give my teleporter time to charge and the AI still managed to get a grenade through the smallest of holes and make it land right next to me! Im glad that level is out of the way. :yay:

There's been a schedule update for the Summer Arcade games

The new schedule sees 'Splosion Man jump forward two weeks from August 5th to July 22nd, whilst Turtles in Time Re-shelled slips back from July 22nd to August 5th.

Also, heres the Sonic and Knuckles achievements.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/sonic-knuckles/achievements/

They're ridiculously easy. Let down once again.

Oh well; I'll still buy it, for the sake of completing my Sonic collection on my 360...(plus they're achievements either way :D)

They're ridiculously easy. Let down once again.

Oh well; I'll still buy it, for the sake of completing my Sonic collection on my 360...(plus they're achievements either way :D)

Agreed! Although i dont have sonic 1 on XBLA... Cant say i liked it enough to warrent buying it again (i still own ultimate collection <cough>...). I just want to play as knuckles in sonic 2 and have S3&K again!!!! :grin:

I have the 3 Sonic games on Wii but I want to get them all on 360 instead for HDness. They look crappy on my Wii. Plus no S&K on Wii :( Damn making me want to spend money!

Meh those achievements are easy :heh: I hope they add some extra achievements when they add the dlc to combine the two...

I'm hoping they do this as well, but i don't think they will link the two games again. Even though that is the only way to enjoy both this games i believe.

Easy achievements i believe, same as the Sonic 3 ones were easy. I believe 1 or 2 playthroughs

I have the 3 Sonic games on Wii but I want to get them all on 360 instead for HDness. They look crappy on my Wii. Plus no S&K on Wii :( Damn making me want to spend money!

It doesn't really look any better on 360.

It doesn't really look any better on 360.

And to be fair, you get this "Sega Classics" menu instead of the game menu e.g. You can't select a level to play in Sonic 3, you must play from the beginning or from where you left off.

I'm hoping they do this as well, but i don't think they will link the two games again. Even though that is the only way to enjoy both this games i believe.

They have allready said that they will link them both when S&K comes along or thereabouts... the only question is if they will add extra achievements, which they should and leaderboards for the combined games at the very least.

They have allready said that they will link them both when S&K comes along or thereabouts... the only question is if they will add extra achievements, which they should and leaderboards for the combined games at the very least.

Ok, but i'm hoping they allow level select again. And not keep it with this "Classic" Sega menu preventing level select.