NEurope
Daft

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

This game is both extremely hardcore on difficulty... but err it just feels really clunky.

In particular the diagonal shooting of your grapple. Half the time it just doesn't do what you want.

This game is both extremely hardcore on difficulty... but err it just feels really clunky.

In particular the diagonal shooting of your grapple. Half the time it just doesn't do what you want.

I agree. It was acceptable on the NES, but it just feels broken nowadays.

I agree with the grapple thing. Just standing still will make him shoot his grapple diagonally. If I'm running and I want to stick to something he always grapples straight infront. It's a bit annoying.

Erm, the grapple always does what its meant to do. You guys just aren't hardcore enough. Stop for a split second to fire diagonal, forward for forward, up for up, up when falling for forward. Try doing the tutorials if you can't do it, after a while it becomes second nature and very easy. And the co-op is sweet.

Wow BC Rearmed is actually quite epic. There's a lot to do and those challenges are a bastard and a half.

Speaking of BCR challenges, I was 9th on the leaderboard for one of them earlier! : peace:

Tried the demo for Braid and didn't like it to be honest...

Now downloading BC:rearmed and i'll see what i think of that.

Who else is getting Castle Crashers? Because playing this game 4 player sounds like epic stuff in the making

Aye Castle Crashers might be the game I finally buy a 3rd controller for :)

Tried the demo for Braid and didn't like it to be honest...
Did you get all the puzzle pieces on the first level? I think you need to at least do that to be aware of how clever the game is.

Did you get all the puzzle pieces on the first level? I think you need to at least do that to be aware of how clever the game is.

erm no i didn't... I didn't really know what i was going to be honest.

BC seems great. played the demo today. I think I may splash out on another 2100 if Castle Crashers turns up great.

Castle Crashers is looking very good, the first XBLA game I am really excited about. Is it this friday it comes out?

XBLA games come out on either Tuesdays or Wednesdays here in the UK, I believe.

Curiously, the only thing I played this afternoon was board games whatsitsname, feeding frenzy and sfII :P I need to get some MS points, are they the same price thorough credit card than pre paid?

Curiously, the only thing I played this afternoon was board games whatsitsname, feeding frenzy and sfII :P I need to get some MS points, are they the same price thorough credit card than pre paid?

You can normally get them a bit cheaper online.

Castle Crashers is this Wednesday, right?

I'll probably end up getting it if other people here are.

Gah wish I had points. Anyone wanna buy me some?:heart: :heart: :heart:

No... Noooo, No, No.

argh.. think this is it for Braid.. got to that stage "frickle companion" where the key just keeps "wandering off". I can see no pattern to it. got the first piece on the right but the one up the ladders..grrrrrrrrr

As long as you move right, the key will move with you in time, if you move left, it will start to go back in time

:)