NEurope
Daft

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

Reminds me of Outland and the new Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams. But love the title! Would buy it if it were on Xbox, I think.

Hm, co-op, could one player be on the PS3 and one on the Vita?

Yes.

Ways the Vita can be used

- Use it as an extra screen in single-player.

- Transfer the save from the PS3 and carry on on the Vita.

- Local co-op with one player on PS3 and one on Vita.

But there's only ten or so games to do that first one on, right? So pretty much seems to be limited at the moment to racers, sports games, fighters and now a 2D platformer. For every reason I see to buy a Vita I seem to find its potential way underused.

But there's only ten or so games to do that first one on, right?

I only know of LittleBigPlanet 2.

Used my points to get all walking dead eps :) 800 points for 5 (with Ep 1 free!) bargain!

Does it say when an ep ends?

Used my points to get all walking dead eps :) 800 points for 5 (with Ep 1 free!) bargain!

Does it say when an ep ends?

You won't be dissapointed., i got them all the last time they had a simillar deal. Yes it doe's tell you when an episode ends.

Saw this on the Ghostlight Blog

Onto other news and I’m pleased to be able to tell you that several of our classic PSP games have had their prices slashed with over 50% off as part of Sony’s mighty PSN Easter Sale. If you want to get your hands on one of these absolute bargains you’ll have to hurry as the sale only lasts until the 10th April.

Persona 2 / Persona 3 Bundle: €49.99/£39.99 down to just €24.99/£19.99!

Persona 2/ Trails In The Sky Bundle: €49.99/£39.99 down to just €24.99/£19.99!

Persona 2: €29.99/£23.99 down to just €14.99/£11.99!

Persona 3 Portable: €29.99/£23.99 down to just €14.99/£11.99!

Legend of Heroes: Trails In The Sky: €29.99/£23.99 down to just €14.99/£11.99!

Fate/EXTRA: €29.99/£23.99 down to just €14.99/£9.99!

World Of Pool: €6.99/£5.49 down to just €2.99/£2.39!

International Athletics: €6.99/£5.49 down to just €2.99/£2.39!

Spinout: €6.99/£5.49 down to just €2.99/£2.39!

http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/

Anyone who wanted a pricedrop for Playstation All Stars can pick it up on PSN for £15.99 on the Egg hunt.

Anyone who wanted a pricedrop for Playstation All Stars can pick it up on PSN for £15.99 on the Egg hunt.

Pretty sure this will be a prime candidate as a free Plus game before long.

Are all the Walking Dead episodes about the same length as the first? Because I found it way too short.

Are all the Walking Dead episodes about the same length as the first? Because I found it way too short.

They're probably around the same, but it feels like a good length when you play all five.

Superfrog HD!! :D

9424799116_9d93c2e8cc_z.jpg

Hi PlayStation.Blog readers! Well, it’s been six months since we originally revealed that Superfrog was making his return in glorious HD on PS3 and PS Vita, and in that time we’ve been super busy over here at Team17.

We’re really excited to announce that Superfrog HD is out now on PSN for €7.99 / £6.49 ! As a bonus, PlayStation Plus members will receive a 20% discount.

Superfrog HD features 24 reimagined levels based on the original designs, spread out across six differently themed worlds: Magic Woods, Spooky House, A Day at the Circus, History Lesson, Ice Caverns, and Factory Failure. Fans of the original levels needn’t fear — the 24 original levels can be unlocked by winning a spin on the Fruit Machine!

We’ve added several new features for Superfrog HD, including an endless runner mode, Frog Trails, and a Level Editor for players to create their own crazy courses for our favorite amphibian to navigate!

Those playing Superfrog HD on both PS3 and PS Vita can use their Vita as a controller while playing the PS3 version. Doing so will give you the added benefit of uncovering secrets, which are displayed on the PS Vita screen! Go through a portal on the PS3 version, and Superfrog might end up in a hidden area on your Vita!

Similarly, you can move your save file between your PS3 and PS Vita, so you can keep Superfrog moving — even when you’re on the go!

We hope you enjoy Superfrog HD. Don’t forget that if you purchase it on PS3, you get a copy free to play on PS Vita! And vice versa!

Edited by Retro_Link

Same! :D

Amiga 500... or was yours better :p

Had great music. Also speed wise, I feel it's like Sonic done right.

Same! :D

Amiga 500... or was yours better :p

Had great music. Also speed wise, I feel it's like Sonic done right.

Yeah, mine was the next model up. :D

I was reading some impressions of the game and it seems some of the music isn't the same and as expected the Lucozade has been changed.

@Hero\-of\-Time watching A Youtube review and apparently, the new levels are easier and they don't have the original music... but the original levels with their music are still in there, though like it says you just need to unlock them. Gives you a good reason to replay I guess.

Think I may well get this! Will be nice to platform as someone who isn't Mario or Sonic :p

Oh the joy of that music!! :D

Edited by Retro_Link

Anyone picked up Turtles? It's buggy as fuck and the split screen is the smallest/most squashed I've experienced, ever. And I played Resi 5 split screen. It's basically two 4:3 displays side by side. But you can't do co-op on the trial (they probably realised that would put people off).

It's kinda fun and has its moments, but feels half finished.

Yeah, I got that feeling from seeing the release trailers and watching some reviews. It's too bad as I was actually inclined to picking it up - just because it looked like a decent Turtles game with nice combat.