NEurope
Daft

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

Would I be right in saying that a lot of Fezs' secrets you have to work out by translating they use in the game....by yourself? I've been wondering around hoping for some unlock or something but it's not happening.

Would I be right in saying that a lot of Fezs' secrets you have to work out by translating they use in the game....by yourself? I've been wondering around hoping for some unlock or something but it's not happening.

There are some rooms that enable you to translate things in the game.

A room helps you translate directions, another room gives you the alphabet, and yet another room gives you the numbers.

(But honestly, I just looked it up on the internet.)

For the alphabet. The clue is in finding a certain two animals. You're looking for a pangram.

For the numbers. You can see equations on certain classroom walls.

For the glyph things. Find the room where pressing a certain button on your pad will make some lights light up in certain Tetris style shapes. Each shape corresponds to a button press. Simply tilt your head 90 degrees to the right to see it.

Once you know these, you can solve most of the puzzles in the game.

Finally got the last achievement in Trails Evolution, 400/400 get.

Both Trails and Minecraft are 2 of the best games on the system IMO, and are GOTY contenders.

Tony Hawks HD soundtrack has been revealed.

or a while it looked as though Activision wouldn't be able to obtain the licensing for any of the old tracks from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, but as the complete 16-track listing revealed to Sound and Vision shows, half of the soundtrack consists of original songs from the classic games, while the other half is made up of new tunes.

Lead Designer Patrick Dwyer told the site about the difficulties of finding new music selections that would satisfy the fans, revealing what the developer looks for in a Tony Hawk's ditty. "There are some songs that have an awesome intro and an awesome chorus, but the verse is really slow. Those don't work for this game," he explained. "We wanted songs that sounded like they could have been in the old game, but had come out after that game released."

Check out fourteen of the sixteen tracks that'll be in the HD remake of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater on XBLA:

Returning from the original games:

"Bring the Noise" - Anthrax featuring Chuck D

"Superman" - Goldfinger

"When Worlds Collide" - Powerman 5000

"Heavy Metal Winner" - Consumed

"May 16" - Lagwagon

"No Cigar" - Millencolin

"You" - Bad Religion

New songs:

"The Bomb" - Pigeon John

"We the People" - Lateef the Truthspeaker

"Marathon Mansion!" - Pegasuses-XL

"Teenage Blood" - Apex Manor

"Please Ask for Help" - Telekinesis

"Flyentology (Cassettes Won’t Listen Remix)" - El-P featuring Trent Reznor

"USA" - Middle Class Rut

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD will be coming to the Xbox Live Arcade soon for 1200 Microsoft Points.

Bring the noise, Superman and When Worlds collide

646.jpg

"May 16", "You" and "Superman" are some of the most definitive THPS tracks for me, good to see them back. I am going to love that game.

Finally got the last achievement in Trails Evolution, 400/400 get.

Both Trails and Minecraft are 2 of the best games on the system IMO, and are GOTY contenders.

Your times on trials are fucking insane.

Your times on trials are fucking insane.

I play it a lot...........::shrug:

Mad Riders

As funny as that was it's a COMPLETE rip off of Pure is it not?

I didn't want that trailer to end, looking good, does look like pure but that was good, so it can only be a good thing :)

As funny as that was it's a COMPLETE rip off of Pure is it not?
In what way? It's ATV trick-racing, anyone's allowed a pop at it. You could just as easily say Forza is a GT rip or PES is a Fifa rip or Skate is a THPS rip.

Plus, I've been wanting Pure 2 for ages, so this can fill that void!

http://blogs.sega.com/2012/06/01/jet-set-radio-final-tracklist-announced/#more-14515

Jet Set Radio HD tracklist

By Hideki Naganuma (SEGA)

“Grace and Glory”

“Humming the Bassline”

“Let Mom Sleep”

“Moody’s Shuffle”

“Rock It On”

“Sneakman”

“Sweet Soul Brother”

“That’s Enough”

By Guitar Vader

“Super Brothers”

“Magical Girl”

By Deavid Soul

“Dunny Boy Williamson Show”

“Miller Ball Breakers”

“On the Bowl (A.Fargus Remix)”

“Up-Set Attack”

Also including such popular tracks as …

“Electric Tooth Brush” by Toronto

“Everybody Jump Around” by Richard Jacques

“OK House” by Idol Taxi

“Bout the City” by Reps

“Funky Radio” by B.B. Rights

“Mischievous Boy” by Castle Logical

“Yellow Bream” by F-Fields

“Just Got Wicked” by Cold

“Dragula” by Rob Zombie

“Slow” by Professional Murder Music

“Improvise” by Jurassic 5

“Patrol Knob” by Mixmaster Mike

“Recipe for the Perfect Afro” by Feature Cast

“Funky Plucker” by Semi Detached

They have the whole Japanese, US and European sountracks, minus Deavid Soul's "Yappie Feet" and O.B. One's "Many Styles".

Downloaded the SEGA Vintage pack with Alex Kidd, Hang on and Revenge of Shinobi in...

Never had played Super Hang on before and was pretty cool to play a very retro bike game... got bored quite quick though. Shinobi was still awesome! And Alex Kidd is so frustrating! Never played it as a kid but I am starting to make progress on it now.

I played it last week and really enjoyed playing through Alex Kidd again. I haven't played it since I was a kid and enjoyed actually being able to finish the game after all these years.

I didn't really care for Shinobi though. I never played any of them when I was younger so it lacked any nostalgic value for me.

I didn't really care for Shinobi though. I never played any of them when I was younger so it lacked any nostalgic value for me.

Ah I see, maybe it is all nostalgia for me, as I played a different Shinobi game I hadn't played before and thought it was shit!

Am tempted to get the Wonderboy one. Loved Wonderboy in Monster World, but never played the other two.

Tony Hawks set for July.

UPDATE: A source has told Eurogamer that Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD is indeed part of Microsoft's Summer of Arcade promotion, as is Kinect physics-based score attack game Wreckateer.

ORIGINAL STORY: The publisher-driven leaks continue: this time it's Microsoft.

StickSkills noticed Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD pop up on the Xbox Marketplace, where it remains. What doesn't remain is the release date: 11th July, since pulled. The game had been pegged for launch some time this summer.

I played it last week and really enjoyed playing through Alex Kidd again. I haven't played it since I was a kid and enjoyed actually being able to finish the game after all these years.

Impressive. Most impressive.

:bowdown:

I've never finished Alex Kidd - neither as a nipper nor as a seasoned Virtual Consoler.

Impressive. Most impressive.

:bowdown:

Not really. On the 360 version you can save the game at any point and just reload it if you die. :D

Not really. On the 360 version you can save the game at any point and just reload it if you die. :D

Unimpressive. Most unimpressive. : peace:

In my quest to become a ninja at Trails Evolution, I have managed to zero fault the first three extreme tracks, and got Inferno 3 down to six - I think I will zero fault this soon as well.

Anybody up for some multiplayer?

EDIT: Did that Avatar Motocross game get shown at E3?

Edited by MATtheHAT