NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

Here's something you may not know that I tried to see if it would work, but any duplicate game codes you have,they work. Just entered 4 ones I already registered and got 1000 points :)

So maybe if you have some doublers they'll work for you.

Which games did you re-register?

Pokemon Colleseum, Pokemon Fire Red, Metroid Prime 2, Wind Waker, Soul Calibar 2 and Nintendogs.

Was surprised they accepted them but who am I to argue.

Pokemon Colleseum, Pokemon Fire Red, Metroid Prime 2, Wind Waker, Soul Calibar 2 and Nintendogs.

Was surprised they accepted them but who am I to argue.

Aww, I tried my Pokemon Colleseum, MP2 and WW codes but it didn't work.

crap, i just realized i never registered my stars for Mario Galaxy.... I went to the box and couldn't find the stars card thing... I never got one???? WTF??? It was sealed and all in that Nintendo marked plastic wrap when i got it... is there anywhere i can email or something to get stars?

Anybody else getting sick of the lack of point cards?

If they had any decent stuff in the star catalogue fine, but pull back karts, clothes, and accessory kits aren't really that great imo. The only things I would really want are the wii bag or the statue, but 6,000 and 15,000 are a bit excessive.

I would have thought they would of put some new stuff on it now, considering most is out of stock and how long we've all waited for some decent stuff, it should really be updated more then regulary!

Perhaps i'm asking too much.....

crap, i just realized i never registered my stars for Mario Galaxy.... I went to the box and couldn't find the stars card thing... I never got one???? WTF??? It was sealed and all in that Nintendo marked plastic wrap when i got it... is there anywhere i can email or something to get stars?

I didn't get them in Wind Waker or Puzzle League DS, I'm currently on the phone trying to complain about the chimps operating the email who haven't had the decency to reply in 6 months.

Perhaps i'm asking too much.....

Not at all.

Does anyone know if stuff goes out of stock on the Japanese Club Nintendo?

Aha, major result! I spent over half an hour ringing the Nintendo customer services, thought I was going to get another person telling me to use the main service centre email. The woman on the other end of the phone gave me her email so that she can directly reply to me, and said I can use it for a quick response for any other questions that I'd like to ask!

The two I promised two codes for never replied when I asked if they could use them, as they are meant to be used at clubnintendo.com/club-nintendo.com.

If you can use it at that N-E site, then send me a pm and you will get the one of the codes.

Dude 99% of Nintendo games in Portugal don't even come with stars, consider yourself lucky

Well earlier today I got fed up of waiting for 500 point cards just to download a game, I just paid for 1000. Been waiting for a few days to buy 1 500 point card and I couldn't be bothered anymore. Everytime cards go up, I can't get on or site goes immensly slow.

seems to me unless you are there the second they upload more point cards, then you don't get one. All I want is one 1000 card and a 500 card. Is that so hard? I think the next FAQ on their card website should be "Why is it so hard to get anything here?" or "Why is this site so rubbish?"

Dude 99% of Nintendo games in Portugal don't even come with stars, consider yourself lucky

OH NOES!!! BACKSTAB!!!

Aha, major result! I spent over half an hour ringing the Nintendo customer services, thought I was going to get another person telling me to use the main service centre email. The woman on the other end of the phone gave me her email so that she can directly reply to me, and said I can use it for a quick response for any other questions that I'd like to ask!

you wouldn't pass that email to me would ya, or ask her if there is a reliable email for people who didn't get star points cards with games?

1000 Wii Point codes are up................quick quick quick. Lolz.

Bought two, but may as well use all my stars as this has been a joke so far.

1000 Wii Point codes are up................quick quick quick. Lolz.

Bought two, but may as well use all my stars as this has been a joke so far.

Thanks, finally managed to grab one. Now I just want one more 100 points card and I've used all my stars.

There are no 1,000 point cards left, but 300 point cards have just gone up.

Gonna keep refreshing to seee if others go up.

:mad: That is just so typical, completely sods law! Last time I saw 100point cards up I left it waiting for the 1000 ones, no 1000s came and the 100s went so I thought ok next time I'll get a 100, did that today and within 10minutes 500s came up.

Just a heads up, that some of the "Sold out" items are now back in stock.

The Club Nintendo T-Shirt/Mario Kart Figures and Keyrings. The Wii bag/Zelda Statue/Cap are still all out of stock.

Just a heads up, that some of the "Sold out" items are now back in stock.

The Club Nintendo T-Shirt/Mario Kart Figures and Keyrings. The Wii bag/Zelda Statue/Cap are still all out of stock.

Infact, the out of stock items you just stated, did come back in stock last night but have obviously sold-out again.

The site isn't working for me at the mo! :indeed: