NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

May I recommend the Donkey Kong Countries? If you like platformers you'll love those games.

Best SNES games period.

May I recommend the Donkey Kong Countries? If you like platformers you'll love those games.

Yeah Darksnowman recommended them as well. I'm not a huge platform game fan, but I think I'll check out the first one. =3

I can't login to the new site, says my email is invalid, i'm sure this is the email, positive :/

Yeah Darksnowman recommended them as well. I'm not a huge platform game fan, but I think I'll check out the first one. =3

IMO the second one is much better than the first. (Just so you know)

But yeah, they have an extremely unique feel, you can run through a level with wonderful fluidity, the characters are fantastic, enemies awesome, its feel, its charm, its graphics.

Epicanna McAwesomeness.

I can't login to the new site, says my email is invalid, i'm sure this is the email, positive :/

Same with me. Says my e-mail is invalid and i'm sure it was the e-mail I used before th upgrade. We're not the only ones with the problem though, there's quite a few of us so far. Hope it get's sorted soon.

IMO the second one is much better than the first. (Just so you know)

But yeah, they have an extremely unique feel, you can run through a level with wonderful fluidity, the characters are fantastic, enemies awesome, its feel, its charm, its graphics.

Epicanna McAwesomeness.

Hmm yeah, but maybe if I like the first one I can also buy the second one later. If I still have any Wii points left. =3

Now just to find the time to actually play games in, hmmm...

So anyone know anything about claiming stars for you VC purchases?

Anyone?

If we can't so this then this whole thing is bullcrap. I checked the old site everyday to see when we could redeem them.

It still lists them as registered products Stef, I might contact Nintendo and check that with them.

Same with me. Says my e-mail is invalid and i'm sure it was the e-mail I used before th upgrade. We're not the only ones with the problem though, there's quite a few of us so far. Hope it get's sorted soon.

type completely in lower caps. i had the same problem.

Thanks a lot for that. I'm finally logged on :)

I've got no stars expiring this month. All is well (after I change e-mail and password)

Yas,awesome. Changed my e-mail to my recent address and changed my username! Now I don't have to regret making up an old username from my Sonic fanatic days.

Do people think that perhaps the Mii's on language select page could be the members of NoE we could blame for being so sh!te?

Ha, you might be very well right there actually.

Now that i'm finally in my account. I don't want to register my stars or spend any...

How long is it before stars expire again? 2 years?

What a load of shit. I thought I'd get some Wii Points outta my stars, since it was saying 1000 of them were expiring at the end of the month. The only point vouchers they had left were 100's. I was on getting my third and it says I've reached my daily limit!

I owuld think the Wii Points would be daily cause this is kinda sucking restriction wise.

I've just gone through the very long-winded procedure of logging in (it's so slow!) and registering a few games that I hadn't got round to (with the stupid questionaire each time), and linked my account, and when I go to the points card shop it says 'access denied'! Why?? Have they run out of wii points? When will there be more? I also wonder if they intend to fix the insanely glitchy site..

They need some control over it, they can't just fabricate those codes.

What a load of shit. I thought I'd get some Wii Points outta my stars, since it was saying 1000 of them were expiring at the end of the month. The only point vouchers they had left were 100's. I was on getting my third and it says I've reached my daily limit!

Not to mention it doesnt take the value off your expiring ones...you're spending the newer ones it would seem

Not to mention it doesnt take the value off your expiring ones...you're spending the newer ones it would seem

What!? Your kidding me, this is a joke. This is seriously unfair then, means it's much harder for our stars to go off if they keep getting deducted. This has to be sorted out. Their should be a sort of 'calendar' in our account or behind the scenes so the site knows when/what we registered and how much stars we got per voucher and take that from the total that's expiring.

It means no matter what stars will expire = pissed people. Dammit I had hope in NoE again.

What!? Your kidding me, this is a joke. This is seriously unfair then, means it's much harder for our stars to go off if they keep getting deducted. This has to be sorted out. Their should be a sort of 'calendar' in our account or behind the scenes so the site knows when/what we registered and how much stars we got per voucher and take that from the total that's expiring.

It means no matter what stars will expire = pissed people. Dammit I had hope in NoE again.

I completely agree. Its wrong of them to do this. I'm just hoping its a glitch doing it

This is shite...I have 4500 stars expiring at the end of this month. Bell ends. And I can't even get ANY stars or anything worthwhile in the catalogue.

What the fook are they playing at?!

You'd think they would be doing something good for once. Shame.

None of my stars were erased nor are they scheduled too. Which is great :P

I had stars that were going to expire, but then I spent 4000 points on a Wii card (out of a bit over 6000 total) and now I have 0 of them expiring. Yay.

I'm glad they finally got this into place though. We're finally getting something for all our support to them. ='3

So, now all the Wii Points cards are now sold out, how long do people think before they put some more up?

Because the three I managed to redeem all started with 133*, I'd say there's a certain range being used up by these cards, and once enough of them have been redeemed on the Shop Channel Nintendo will put them back up.

If that's the case, then we might see more cards online next week.

I think that the more likely scenario is that we won't see more cards until January, after some points have expired. Because the more Wii Points people get for free the less money Nintendo gets from people buying Wii Points, which means less money overall.

They're basically giving us free games in order to encourage us to actually buy some more. So naturally they want to reduce the amount of free games given away, while still actually giving away some games.

If my horrible grammar (it's 2.30am) makes sense anyway.

I don't understand how they work out when stars are expiring anyway, I got my GameCube and registered the stars after only a few months of it being out, yet none of mine are due to expire.. :confused: