NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

I can only get the 100 Wii points cards now. The rest seem to be sold out. :( Why are there limited quantities of these?

No-one has no-idea! Technically this stars/points thing could have been ready launch day last year!

I have no-idea why it's taken so long, actually i would like NOE to issue a statement on why it has taken so long.

how can they sell out of points?

And why can't we use expiring stars first when we buy anything?? hopefully they will fix it:indeed:

Okay, visiting the site daily doesn't get you 5 points anymore. Lame. We can finally buy stuff with our stars, but now you've made it so that getting a lot of stars is difficult. Damn you NoE, you found yet another way to screw us over. Oh well, at least I could buy the Zelda statue. Can't wait to have it, it looks great.

how can they sell out of points?

To limit how many people can buy points. If everyone got all the points they needed then it's likely they would lose out on money from people still buying the card instores.

It'll get updated often enough.

Woop got 800 points and bought Super Mario Bros 3....

hmm gunna add another 500 and there 100 and 100 soon and get pokemon snap next next!

That is if they do add more point cards :/

well 1000 points and finally decided to buy sin and punishment but am yet to play it. But will do tonight...

Also ordered my club nintendo tshirt!

Still can't log on T_T

It's sucks cause if points are gonna expire then I want to spend them just now.

Since I don't want to spend my star points on random stuff from the catalogue (nothing in there that I really want/need anyway), I want to spend them on Wii points. However, I'm going to need good games to buy from the VC. So far I only have Kirby and I haven't been keeping up with the other releases. Anything worth getting on there?

*gonna try to get more Wii points as soon as they become available or the site decides to work*

Edit: just got me 1000 more points. Site is awfully slow though and rarely loads. D:

4 stars per Wii Point. But you can only buy Wii points in certain packs.

Christ. 4000 Stars for 1000 Wii Points. Getting a Luma to turn into a planet was better value than this.

I was considering getting Yoshi's Story and Super Metroid.

Eenuh, ONM reports [implies] the latest releases as being

Yoshi's Story, Super Metroid, Sonic 3D, Art of Fighting, Probector 2, Castlevania 2, Samurai Ghost, World Heroes, Gates of Thunder, Aliean Soldier, Magician Lord and Super Air Zonk.

Since I don't want to spend my star points on random stuff from the catalogue (nothing in there that I really want/need anyway), I want to spend them on Wii points. However, I'm going to need good games to buy from the VC. So far I only have Kirby and I haven't been keeping up with the other releases. Anything worth getting on there?

http://n-europe.com/special.php?sid=vconsole

Check the reviews and articles, the list is incomplete.

So anyone know anything about claiming stars for you VC purchases?

http://n-europe.com/special.php?sid=vconsole

Check the reviews and articles, the list is incomplete.

Thanks, but that list kinda doesn't mean much to me, cause I don't know what most of the games are. So it'd be more fun if people suggested good games (like darksnowman already did, thank you!). =D

This is bullshit, I've linked my Club Nintendo to my Wii channel, but when I try to log in on the card shop site it's throwing shit in my face about it not being linked.

Thanks, but that list kinda doesn't mean much to me, cause I don't know what most of the games are. So it'd be more fun if people suggested good games (like darksnowman already did, thank you!). =D

That's what the reviews and VC weekly are there for :P You should check VC weekly, it keeps you up to date with the releases and it says what the games are like.

I suggest Super Metroid, Sin & Punishment, Sonic 2 & 3, all the Marios and Zelda and Gunstar Super Heroes.

I can't log on :(

Can anyone help me?

I can't login in either and a few others can't. Got no idea what the problem is. I want some RPGs to play from the VC.

Super Metroid is a must have.

If you want another game and like shooters, get Sin & Punishment, a game that was only available in Japan for the N64.

But seriously, Super Metroid.

Super Metroid is a must have.

If you want another game and like shooters, get Sin & Punishment, a game that was only available in Japan for the N64.

But seriously, Super Metroid.

Sorry, not my kind of game at all. That goes for both of those games. =P

I just read though that Paper Mario is on there... I think that'll be on my to-buy list. =O

Wait...when'd Pokemon Snap come out?

According to the site, it came out on Friday. I didn't think it had, though, though I haven't checked to see if it's true.

May I recommend the Donkey Kong Countries? If you like platformers you'll love those games.