NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

I've just noticed I've been deducted 5 stars. Ah well its only five, but still.

Just got 800 wii points with my stars, what game should I get? decisions decisions

Paper Mario if you're willing to spend say, 1 pound 50.

anyone else had problems logging in with their regular email that they used to use?

I've had the problem all day.

I've just noticed I've been deducted 5 stars. Ah well its only five, but still.

I noticed that too... why is that?

Also did anyone get stars for the VC games ye bought? Remember in the old site they would say "you'll soon be able to claim stars for this game" or something like that... when I click on "games and systems" I can see my VC purchases but I can't see if i've gotten any stars for them?

Also i noticed 1300 of my stars expire end of the month, i thought old stars would expire from when they started that expire date thing, which was back in June or something, no?

EDIT:

Ah for frack sake, the Link statue is sold out already, how many were there? (prolly like 10 or some stupid low number as usual)... ah well I only have 14290 stars anyway, and i bloody got to spend 1300 by the end of the month and doubt i'll be gettin anymore games until Jan, so i'll prolly never get one even if they do restock it :(

And the t-shirt is sold out too, jesus you'd think they'd get a good supply of these things to try make us part with our stars easier, those were the only 2 things i was interested in (not gettin any points yet as no VC games i want at the mo, will try to hold off till end of the month and see what happens)... if they restock the t-shirt i hope they come in more than one colour, black would be best :)

Great. Link statue sold out...bloody brilliant. I

I checked my points and I had -10 in the list, on the 18th November...they were already taking stars off me!?

I've got till December end to spend a thousand odd stars.

If I spend that much will it not get deducted?

Edit: It seems not, after spending 4000 stars it still wants to take a thousand off me at the end of the month.

Where do I redeem my Virtual Consolse purchases? If that's been scrapped....

This is shite...I give up for now!!!

I cannot even get on the site and what's actualy happening with stars etc?

I've a boat load but been hoarding them. Anyone?

This is a load of balls. I finally get onto the Wii points section and there is only 100 and 300 cards left. I need 800, a little annoying but I plough on. 600 points redeemed after a shit load of loading and two questionnaires and on the third I get an error due to this:

"We allow a maximum of two Wii Points Cards to be purchased per day by any individual. If you reached the daily limit, please come back tomorrow."

Bah!

I've had no problem whatsoever going to the site the whole day

Not that you can do anything... For Fuck Sake, the Belgians get the site in two different ALREADY EXISTING languages! And the rest of the EU gets fuck all!

This is a load of balls. I finally get onto the Wii points section and there is only 100 and 300 cards left.

WTF their limited stock? Why?

Why do they even need to use Wii Points cards anyway? If the Wii Shop is linked to our NOE accounts, why don't they just put stars on electronically?

Not that you can do anything... For Fuck Sake, the Belgians get the site in two different ALREADY EXISTING languages! And the rest of the EU gets fuck all!

You got a problem with us Belgians? =(

And I have 1600 stars that will expire this month, but when I bought a Wii points card it simply took those stars from my other bunch, meaning those 1600 ones are still going to expire. D:

Anyone know why that is and how I can make it so they don't expire? Does it only work when you buy stuff from the star catalogue?

I guess they don't want their virtual console system crashing or something and just want to limit free virtual console games...

Oh dear, Just bought 2 100 point cards (as they are the only ones left) in the hope of buying 10 or so but you can only buy 2 a day.

Now I am left with 200 useless points and no guarantee that I will be able to add to them tommorow.

How can they run out of Codes for a virtual currency? Pathetic.

Hang on, whats all this talk about people losing stars end of december?

So you NEED to get rid of your stars before the year is out?

AND the stars/points conversion ISN'T electronically?

What aload of shite, why where we waiting SO long then?

NOE give up already, i don't know why the hell you bothered. It took 4 years to finally get some cool items in the stars catalogue and then all this....:indeed:

You wouldn't think there one of the best games companies would ya? Microsoft would of done this within the month, around the world and probably would have had shit-loads of the same-item.

It's like NOE is in a little office, above a chip-shop, with one person answering the phone and the other running about putting the orders into the jiffy bags.

Cooler website, mind you. :heh:

Those folk who have bought something off of the catalouge...has the stars been deducted from your total or are they still the same o0 Just a bit puzzled as to why mine haven't after buying the karts

nice add i just bought 1x 500 and 3x 300 wii points cards

i still have some star cards left somewhere in my room and i have 5000 star points left i will spend all of them on wii points

What the hell? Yesterday I had 7230 stars, and on the website it said 1000 would expire at the end of december 2007, so I bought 300 Wii Points (1200 Stars).

But its saying the same thing

Current Stars Balance 6030

Stars expiring at the end of December 2007 1000

What the hell? Yesterday I had 7230 stars, and on the website it said 1000 would expire at the end of december 2007, so I bought 300 Wii Points (1200 Stars).

But its saying the same thing

Current Stars Balance 6030

Stars expiring at the end of December 2007 1000

I figured they may do stuff like that to screw us over :(

I'm trying to register a game and it keeps rejecting my stars code and security code. Anybody else having this problem?

Those folk who have bought something off of the catalouge...has the stars been deducted from your total or are they still the same o0 Just a bit puzzled as to why mine haven't after buying the karts

I had that too, just try buying your item again. If you haven't seen a screen confirming you bought the item, you should try again. I don't think you actually bought the item unless you can see that screen. Otherwise, I might have just bought two Zelda statues!

Still....Cant.....Register......

I have like 4 games a wii console and an extra Nunchuck and control to register.... 12 hours and still no email >.>

I can only get the 100 Wii points cards now. The rest seem to be sold out. :( Why are there limited quantities of these?