NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

Runs very slow for me. :hmm:

It is for everyone Dante, there's fuck loads of people trying to get in, messing up the servers.

I have some star points that came with the Tingle game. I live in Norway, so I can't use it. Who wants it?

Send a pm.

The site said I had 7700 stars today, however before the relaunch I had about 4500. Anyways, I ordered the special Mario in his kart plus the DS accessory case.

I have plenty of unregistered stars to get me that Zelda statue thing, but the damn site won't accept either my pin codes, or that security code thing. le sigh

I have plenty of unregistered stars to get me that Zelda statue thing, but the damn site won't accept either my pin codes, or that security code thing. le sigh

Same with the security code. :hmm:

Purchased a Wario Kart :grin: They look awesome! I'm tempted to buy a Bowser one too, but think I'm going to hold onto my points for now.

Was considering buying the Mario games rack, but it doesn't look like it hold's many games.

Awesome site NOE, but I don't think the stars to Wii points deal is worth it.

Finally managed to get on the damn site!

Despite the complete shambles that was getting this thing up and running, I do really like the new design. And the stars catalogue is very nice, didn't get anything though as I'm hoping we might see the Wii SNES controller at some point. :grin:

Has anyone registered more than 1 product today? If so, do you have to fill in that questionnaire every time? :hmm:

I cant log in. it says my email is invalid which is a load of bollocks because I used to go to it quite regularly. do I have to register again or somethin becuase I had star points before

Finally got logged in and was able to buy the Mario DS game rack. While the Zelda Statue is very cool it was out of stock. (which maybe is a good thing-cause I'm sure there will be better stuff.

Only got 15,740 stars left now. :(

I guess I'm late to the party, but this time for real :indeed:. I don't get people complaining about sold out stuff, this is to be expected right? I mean, Nintendo fans in all of Europe are trying to get on the site, and you can't expect them to have stock for everyone of us? They're limited after all ;).

Good stuff in general, some standard Hori merchandise, cool in itself, but the DS gamecase for example looked like a club Nintendo exclusive, with the logo.. That's what I would've gotten. Hopefully they'll have more of those in future updates. I'm actually more excited about the exclusive stuff than Wii point, although it's cool they finally implemented that too. But Ill save my points for the exclusive stuff.. I also hope they'll still put up some actual games like in the past.

About the site itself: looks ok, looks like the other Nintendo sites now, not especially aesthetically pleasing to me (but definately not ugly mind), but more importantly, a lot cleaner. Anyway, better overall.

The site is a huge improvement. Has anyone else had the same problem as me, though - it doesn't say I registered Mario Galaxy, when I know I did, and I don't think the stars I got for Galaxy are in my current total, either..

Okay, I somehow managed to register all my codes. I have enough for the Zelda statue, it's page is loading (very slowly) as I'm typing this.

Picked myself up a Mario and Bowser Kart thingy

if the Points run out in December Im gonna get some points, but no idea what to get with the remaining points maybe another karter...or a keyring >>

I can't get onto my account, apparently it's invalid! It was fine the other week! I hope I don't loose my 4000ish stars...

Having the some problem as evad, you're not alone.

Those kart's sounded crap to me.

From the description I gathered they are pull back things like the hotwheels cars you get at McDonald's.

The site is a huge improvement. Has anyone else had the same problem as me, though - it doesn't say I registered Mario Galaxy, when I know I did, and I don't think the stars I got for Galaxy are in my current total, either..

Thank you. I thought I was the only one. I did see a thing on the 18th which is when I think I registered it for 250 stars but it seems to be "Site History" whatever that is

If the karts are the ones they sell in places like game then I got one a while ago. It broke the first day I got it like. I want a mario game holder, but I can't get on!

It hasn't recognised my copy either.::shrug:

I can't get onto my account, apparently it's invalid! It was fine the other week! I hope I don't loose my 4000ish stars...

Having the some problem as evad, you're not alone.

loada me bollix it is!! I want that fuckin zelda statue!

I'd still be able to get one if I got a new account, since I have like 4000 spare stars, but it'll be a waste if I can recover my old account! I've been a member like 3 years too, I bet you have too. I expect they only care about their new members, giving away 1250 free stars and all..