NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

I'm not having any hassle with it now. Can go on the site and look about fine. Much much better than the old one.

Are you serious? Do you have a link?

Bah I still say most of the Stars Catalogue stuff is crap :p

Give us SNES, NES & N64 Classic Controllers and Tingle's Balloon Fight! :p

Crap? Your joking right? Thats the best stuff we've had in years. :smile:

Also, it will get updated with more stuff from now on probably including Mario Soundtracks, NES VC controllers etc..etc..

It looks as though it's getting the gifts from the Japanese Club Nintendo catalogue doesn't it?

Well i got in to the wii points part of the site but got this message:

The Wii Points Card Shop is momentarily closed due to maintenance work. Please come back later. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Der Wii Points Card Shop ist zur Zeit aufgrund von Wartungsarbeiten geschlossen. Bitte schau später wieder rein! Wir bitten, die Unannehmlichkeiten zu entschuldigen.

La boutique Wii Points Cards est momentanément fermée pour cause de maintenance. Prière de revenir ultérieurement. Nous vous prions de nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée.

La Wii Points Card Shop está temporalmente cerrada por labores de mantenimiento. Vuelve más tarde. Nos disculpamos por las molestias.

Il Wii Points Card shop è momentaneamente chiuso per manutenzione. Ti preghiamo di riprovare più tardi. Ci scusiamo per il disagio.

De Wii Points Card Shop is momenteel gesloten vanwege onderhoudswerk. Probeer het later nog eens. Onze excuses voor het ongemak.

Man, the only thing I want off the catalogue is the Wii Points. Might just buy something for the sake of it as some stars expire at the end of the year. I've got like 17,450 to spend plus I have more games to register.

Damn, tried to get one of the Mario Kart things and I get 404 Not Found.

I ordered a Mario Game Rack before the site went offline. :D

I'm now on with customer service to try and sort out my broken codes of Wind Waker and Puzzle League.

Yeah, the statue is sold out. As are the T-Shirt and Wii bag. Not bothered because I didn't want any of them anyway. Wouldn't pay 15,000 for a statue and I wouldn't walk around with a club Nintendo t shirt on or a Wii bag.

Ouch the statue is sold out now guys...

That actually isn't fair on people. Complaints should ensue regarding how the site has been intermittant at best

Fraid they really are out of stock. Hope they get more, some people really wanted one and were close to getting it.

statuedy6.jpg

Really sucks for people who had problems with the site.

I'm sure they'll put more up soon, I wouldn't worry.

You have more faith in NOE than....

....Well....everyone. ;)

I guess ill complain and get nothing, this really sucks, I thought one of the major things about the new site was to have plenty of stock. I really cant believe how bad nintendo are at making a simple freebie catalogue, I have been waiting years saving up my stars point for something decent and now this :cry:

I wish they had never bothered making one in the first place, at least I wouldnt be so dissapointed...

I dont suppose anyone who bought the statue would be willing to sell it/ swap it for a stars points acount with about 17000 stars?

Kinda sums up NoE. They put up a new website and nobody can get on the it.