NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

Thats odd, it doesnt seem to have my Mario Galaxy stars logged...and I cant find the sheet...must have thrown it out :(

The Stars catalogue is wicked now! Those karts look sweet hence me buying one.

Hopefully they update it often with really sweet stuff!

Tf...Stars expiring at the end of December 2007 1750

I thought the stars werent meant to expire until July?

I bought 600 Wii points, meaning i have around 1000 enough for Pokemon snap, huzzah.

Only problem, theres only 500 cards of each type at the moment.

I bought 600 Wii points, meaning i have around 1000 enough for Pokemon snap, huzzah.

Theres limits on the ones you can get?

Wha! Gah!

Damn, they'll blatently be sold out by the time I get home and register my unregistered games!

See, it says that, but the number isn't decreasing. I expect it's a kind of trial run.

Edit: They've taken the site down! :P

Interestingly in the question of where did you find out about it, it has this option " Download of a trial version"

That'll likely be for the DS Demos.

Wha! Gah!

Damn, they'll blatently be sold out by the time I get home and register my unregistered games!

I don't think they'll sell out of Wii Points, hey'll be unlimited right? Noting seems to be coming up as sold out etc so it looks like they have finally sorted themselves out and made the site great.

EDIT: None of my stars are expiring at the end of december. It has a 0 (stars) opposite where it says that. Woo.

See, it says that, but the number isn't decreasing. I expect it's a kind of trial run.

Edit: They've taken the site down! :P

Yeah. it sucks, I wanna spend my 1750 expiring stars :(

How can they expect to put things like the statue on at later dates if everyone's stars expire. Considering most people have only just got over 10,000 after 5 years

eck, the whole sites gone down for me again. Bloody hell

Well.. For me the site works well but I can't get to the Wii-Cards-Shop and I hope they don't really send me cards (as I live in Austria which means sending could be a bit problematic - I even gathererd over 10000 stars by sometimes ordering von amazon.de)

I'm still on it fine. Still trying to get into my account. I sent an e-mail aswell to try and sort it out. I'll cry if my account is lost. Got 6200 odd stars on it.

Back from work and I see its still not working. I want me that gold Zelda statue. I aint seen it but im assuming its the one they had in ONM the other month and if it is I NEED it!

By the way guys, can we still refer people to the site and get points? I remember awhile ago you could (Sometimes I would have 2 of the same game star sheets) so I would just make a seperate e-mail address and get points, but since my Mom has a Wii, and my best mate aswell, is it still possible to refer them and we all get points?

Well I got 1000 points earlier and I'm gonna go download Sin and Punishment, which I should have done a long time ago.

It's stupid how they give you a code to type into your Wii, it should link seemlessly and add the points themselves.

I want that statue so bad. I think i'm a couple thousand off though :heh:

*goes back to password guessing*

Worth me spending 4000 on 1000 wii points, or waiting some other stuff appears to buy?

*ponders*

I'm keeping my stars just now. Not in a rush for Wii points since there's no VC games I want. I want some cool stuff on that catalogue though...

Worth me spending 4000 on 1000 wii points, or waiting some other stuff appears to buy?

*ponders*

I'm waiting, but will buy 2000 stars worth of points to prevent those from expiring (how do I know they'll make the purchased stars the ones expiring and not the most recent 2000?)

I don't have lots of points thanks to Concentra stealing our fucking points