NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

I can only get in the homepage now, if I try to get somewhere else it says can't be displayed.

Now it says back soon. Gonna use this time for code entering.

Hopefully the site will be up when I get in from work in a couple of hours. Glad to hear that there doesnt seem to be a stock limit on items and that the Stars conversion is now in place. Methinks a VC spending spree is in order, now if only I can remember my password......

Yeah, it took me a few goes to remember my password. I haven't made any conversions yet as I have 2,000 Wii Points ready and waiting on my Shop Channel account and I'm curious to see what other stuff I can spend my stars on. I'm trying to think if I have any star points still to be uploaded but I don't think I do, could be worth a check though.

Glad to see they are finally getting things up and running!

Methinks a VC spending spree is in order, now if only I can remember my password......

Same problem I have :heh:

I'm typing all my codes into wordpad,then when the sites up again, I can just copy and paste them to save time.

A spending Spree is on everyones agenda...since in 6 months our stars go bye bye

When I go in normally it says it's still under construction, but the link from the last page worked just fine.

And I'm 125 stars off the gold statue. :(

The link to the Wii Point Shop worked for me for the home and login pages. Wont log in tho

Now it wont load at all

I might get a Mario Kart racer thing. They look awesome.

Best thing is, i have 3 games to register when i get home.

Mario Galaxy, RE: UC and Link's Crossbow training.

Mmmm... VC points. :)

Getting really annoyed now. I can't remember password, and when I go to password reminder it says it's an invalid e-mail address, but earlier for the product registration I got an e-mail to my account.

Gah

The product registration is now up though :)

They make you do a survey too when registering

Bah Link's Crossbow Training is only 200 Points

Interestingly in the question of where did you find out about it, it has this option " Download of a trial version"

Still having problems with the site, will try with Firefox later when i get home and hopfully these problems will go away.

Bah I still say most of the Stars Catalogue stuff is crap :p

Give us SNES, NES & N64 Classic Controllers and Tingle's Balloon Fight! :p

Is there anyway to see what the password you used to link your account through your Wii?

Site is working well for me, and it's fast. Finally a website that looks great, and one that doesn't sell out of stuff straight away. :yay: