NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

It's less likely that it'll be updated on a weekend. It should be tomorrow since that's the Wiis first actual year being 52 weeks to the day. But then again NoAus got updated on a Sunday...

I think your right, they have it on hold till the one year anniversary, but still it's really bad planning/marketing especially with it getting close to xmas! They should of built the new site offline and only took the old one down today/yesterday to publish the new one ready for tomorrow...

But then again this is NoE we are talking about lol

I so bummed that they haven't done the christmas calender game thing this year, I loved the adventures of snow-boy or whatever it was.

Good times =D

It well be tomorrow becuse we got that e-mail from them saying they're 'almost ready and thats a Friday so it be tomorrow becuse of the Nintendo Wii birthday.

It well be tomorrow becuse we got that e-mail from them saying

Did the e-mail say it was tomorrow for definite? I didn't get an e-mail :(

What did the e-mail say? It was nearly done upgrading it?

It said Our new website is nearly here... Our preparations for a complete website relaunch are in their final stages. We thank you for your patience, and hope to welcome you soon to our new online home! and its got a image of a Club Nintendo hat in it and the image of the teaser site.

I so bummed that they haven't done the christmas calender game thing this year, I loved the adventures of snow-boy or whatever it was.

Good times =D

It was called "Snowdrift Land" I've still got a folder with all the downloadable files you earned for completing each Level, and the Bonus folder for collecting all the snowflakes. :)

It was called "Snowdrift Land" I've still got a folder with all the downloadable files you earned for completing each Level, and the Bonus folder for collecting all the snowflakes. :)

When would they make one agian?

When is the site re-launching, i'm guessin it could be this Friday or Monday but i am not sure.

Could go up tonight in tandem with the VC update. It won't though. :p

It might though.

Wooo =]

I had to format my harddrive shortly after that so i lost them all =[

That really did get me in the christmas mood and all the little retro jingles...

Damn I want to play it =[

Times I tink it might go up are 9,12,5. But those are guesstimates. After today if it doesn't get updated, then i'm giving up. Taking far too long and I can't be bothered waiting.