NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

I clicked it! He fooled me!

I just want my stars converted to points, thats all. It's wishful thinking about getting a cool Stars Catalogue, that will never happen....

Theres not too much i want on the VC at the mo, but there will be next year!

And how about some freaking 3rd party N64 games!? Rate this is going Chickenzilla will have taken of the world before we have 3 of them.

And how about some freaking 3rd party N64 games!? Rate this is going Chickenzilla will have taken of the world before we have 3 of them.

Sin and Punishment is the only one so far is it not? ShadowMan was also semi-confirmed by its creator.

Ah yea forgot about that :heh:

I just want Mystical Ninja Goeman already,aswell as more than 1 N64 game a month :(

Ah yea forgot about that :heh:

I just want Mystical Ninja Goeman already,aswell as more than 1 N64 game a month :(

Yeah and that game with the animals including a sheep is it? Whats it called....

Also i'll buy Majora's Mask for like the fifth time and won't understand the time aspect of it again! I want to complete that!

I'm with you Owen, I'm determined to find the first dungeon this time. :D I might rebuy Ocarina next year too.

Yeah and that game with the animals including a sheep is it? Whats it called....

Also i'll buy Majora's Mask for like the fifth time and won't understand the time aspect of it again! I want to complete that!

Silicon Valley? I want that game

I never had Silicon Valley on N64 and Majora's Mask is a game I want to re-own on the VC, I wish they would release it already. A great game and one I want to replay... except on the N64 cart there are only two files available and I've never wanted to delete either. :hmm:

No word on this new site and stars to Wii points? Its getting boring waiting.

That's it! Never had it and it looks interesting!

That's it! Never had it and it looks interesting!

Yea. It looked awesome.

God bless Rockstar when they used to make great games.

Yea. It looked awesome.

God bless Rockstar when they used to make great games.

Indeed. I don't get why they feel compelled to include extreme violence, sex, drugs etc. in most of if not all their games.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: SpaceStation Silicon Valley is truely awesome! I've still got it on the N64 but I would still download it.

I have no faith in NoE putting up a stars catalogue. Let's face it, even if they do get one up it will just be full of shit. Prove me wrong NoE, prove me wrong!

Indeed. I don't get why they feel compelled to include extreme violence, sex, drugs etc. in most of if not all their games.

Cant beat the Sex, Drugs & Violence of Rockstar Presents Table Tennis. It kicks ass

Damn it! :heh: You're like Dyson, except he has ALL the rickrolling URLs memorised. I'm wondering if we'll get the site at all this week though.

Nothing gets through my Rickrolling sensors :heh:

Well for GTA all that's really there for is to portray a realistic representation of what gang life is like. If you take out any of those 3 elements you're kidding yourself about taking the theme seriously really.

Since it's Wii's first (European) birthday later this week, i'd imagine the relaunch will take place then..?

It's getting silly now i mean just how long does a multi billion dollar company need to set up a website? lol

If they're relaunching on the Wiis birthday then it'll be Friday since then it would of been 52 weeks.

But still, pretty lawl worthy it's taking so long.

Its been longer than 5 days.

5 days since they email they sent to people saying they're 'almost ready'.

It's getting silly now i mean just how long does a multi billion dollar company need to set up a website? lol

My thoughts exactly and we still don't know if it's all brand new or there just going to re-use all the crap from the last website.

Will anything really change other then the layout? I hope so...