NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

its not up for me!

Really? I just got masses of Wii points with all my stars! Woo.

Dude, have you deleted your cookies? The new site is awesome, it's even better with the Wii browser, it has tons of cool minigames!

Did anyone else get that awesome limited edition Zelda Wii? Sold out in 5 minutes. I'm proud of my catch. :D

I got the red Mario Galaxy Wii, i also got the gold plated DS and diamond encrusted Wii-motes. Missed out on the Gold plated screensavers though, they went really fast

Some browsers are having trouble loading the site since it's done via PHP now. Your really missing out on some good stuff here. Though naturally the best stuff is now gone.

Can't wait to have my SNES Control and Mario OST here soon. Doesn't take 4 weeks like normal :yay:

Tingle's Balloon Fight just got added!!!

Tingles Balloon Fight = Bought, with stars :awesome:

I'm hoping for a section of the catalogue to update so you can get your Miis picture on the back of your battery cover, that would be amazing.

Did anybody of you manage to get one of those NES-styled cases for Wii? That looked awesome, though they were sold out before I had the chance to get it. What I got though was the 50 cm statue of Link. So awesome.

Did anybody of you manage to get one of those NES-styled cases for Wii? That looked awesome, though they were sold out before I had the chance to get it. What I got though was the 50 cm statue of Link. So awesome.

I seen that one but I went for the Mario Galaxy one instead. Now that case + blue light = hawtness

I seen that one but I went for the Mario Galaxy one instead. Now that case + blue light = hawtness

Sure, Sure in your dreams!

Holy shit! You can now buy the rights to the Mario series for 3000 star points!

I now own Mario. :yay:

Not working for me either. Maybe the link went live earlier than expected and now they have shut it down, or the server's are just too busy!

Grrrr, I'm pissed off!

Not working for me either. Maybe the link went live earlier than expected and now they have shut it down, or the server's are just too busy!

Grrrr, I'm pissed off!

Hehe or maybe their having you on.

(Or having me on.)

Hehe or maybe their having you on.

Now Now luke, just coz you want the goodies for yourself:shakehead :smile:

Now Now luke, just coz you want the goodies for yourself:shakehead :smile:

Well, even if it were true, I wouldn't have enough points!

LOL

Just bought a Zelda poster signed by Shigeru Miyamoto and Eiji Aomuna off the new Star Cataloge for only 2500 stars!

You got burned. I just got a Shigeru Miyamoto and Eiji Aomuna for only 1000 points per man.

Not bad, this new stars catalogue.

I just bought Nintendo for 4000 Star Points.

Now, back to making that hard-core RPG for the Wii...

I got through!

They were out of the Zelda posters, but I managed to snag one of Yamauchi's old love hotels for 2000 stars.