NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

So far it's just the catalogue that's up, there's a link down at the bottom of the page under the Wii section...

Read Moria's post a little more carefully...

¬¬

So gullible :heh:

You guys just couldn't keep it going? Was seriously hoping to get a few good people here...

You guys just couldn't keep it going? Was seriously hoping to get a few good people here...

Suppose canand's reaction would have been pretty funny...

Sorry! :(

Suppose canand's reaction would have been pretty funny...

Sorry! :(

That's who I was waiting for :heh:

Wanted to see his reaction and a bunch of people getting distressed they couldn't see the new site. Could of been good.

Well to be honest from the Wii, DS section of the Europe one, I was thinking that was what the layout/style would be sort of like, which is sort of what the NoA one was like. So it wouldn't surprise me too much.

But question, NoA site started updating after us yet it's up sooner. What's with that :heh:

Well to be honest from the Wii, DS section of the Europe one, I was thinking that was what the layout/style would be sort of like, which is sort of what the NoA one was like. So it wouldn't surprise me too much.

But question, NoA site started updating after us yet it's up sooner. What's with that :heh:

Because they are...

BASTARDO'S!!!!

Right i'm in a bad mood anyway, so let me off if you disagree. :D

Also do not read this if you never see any wrong in NOE

I'm seriously getting pissed off with NOE. NOA website overhaul started about two days ago and now it's fully complete...we're still waiting! I thought it was a special thing just for Europe because we're always put till last, but oh no.

The Stars/Points are obviously not going to happen this year, they even stated:

'*Purchasing of Wii Points in the Stars Catalogue will be available at a later date.'

Whats so bloody hard about doing this? Seriously! It just makes me wonder how many people are actually at the NOE offices, my guess is like 2.

It's like they're taking the piss out of us.

(I had to delete a HUGE paragraph of Anti NOE...it wasn't pleasent reading) for a Nintendo fan.

One good thing I've noticed from the splash page is that they're using PHP.... They weren't using that before, were they?

One good thing I've noticed from the splash page is that they're using PHP.... They weren't using that before, were they?

Nope, they were using ASP before.

NoE have always been f'n useless...

The Stars/Points are obviously not going to happen this year, they even stated:

'*Purchasing of Wii Points in the Stars Catalogue will be available at a later date.'

Whats so bloody hard about doing this? Seriously! It just makes me wonder how many people are actually at the NOE offices, my guess is like 2.

They're probably going to wait until our current stars (like all the ones collected from the GameCube era) expire. Now if they do that it will be a big kick in the nuts to all the loyal fans who stuck by them when they weren't doing so well.

It is mate.

I have bought 3000 Wii Points already..

Yep, I thought it was a good conversion rate to be honest though. Was expecting about 10 stars per Wii poinrt. Did you get anything else?

What browser you using canand? IE, firefox?

Did anyone else get that awesome limited edition Zelda Wii? Sold out in 5 minutes. I'm proud of my catch. :D

Yep, I thought it was a good conversion rate to be honest though. Was expecting about 10 stars per Wii poinrt. Did you get anything else?

What browser you using canand? IE, firefox?

Yeah got the snes classic controller, can't wait for it to come =D

Looks like everythings selling out pretty quickly..

Just bought a Zelda poster signed by Shigeru Miyamoto and Eiji Aomuna off the new Star Cataloge for only 2500 stars!