NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

Haha gotta love them, ofcourse I still don't get to choose, but either way, France, Netherlands who cares its all Belgium.

Stars to points.... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite correct sir. I'm expecting some games to go up to the catalogue aswell actually...

So will it be back fully tomorrow? Looks really cool and modern so far!

I hope there's some good gifts in the style of the Japanese catalogue (i.e. Exclaimation Warriors, Game and Watch Collection, Tingle's Balloon Fight and SNES controller) because I'd definitely buy them over Wii Points. If they only put Wii Points up, I'm waiting it out because there'll probably be some awesome stuff up over the coming weeks.

Ah yeah, thats a good point. I was going toblow all 18,000 of my stars on Wii Points, but you bring up a good point...

Mario Soundtrack PLEASE!

I'll be very surprised and dissapointed if NOE didn't listen to the thousands of complaints over the past 5 odd years since this stars catalogue was created.

It's crying out for some cool, niche Japanese Club Nintendo gifts!

I have 10,000 stars!

Yeah, Nintendo-Europe was one of the worst websites in creation. The Stars Shatalogue was the worst customer rewards service ever too.

To be honest I would of preferred nothing since I wouldn't be hopefull about the catalogue being updated. Might get my VIP codes soon incase I need to frantically enter them for cool stuff.

Stuff like the NES/SNES classic controllers...geek stuff..thats what I'd get personally :p

Stuff like the NES/SNES classic controllers...geek stuff..thats what I'd get personally :p

Of course! :D

And more than 1000 ones across all of europe so that you dont have to order the second that its put up to get it.

Like have it up for say 2 weeks and then they get as many as that made or something like that. That way there'd be an excuse for 4-24 weeks delivery :p

Give Tingle's Balloon fight!!!

Might start register stars now, hm...

Or maybe not since the product registration is all weird.

Wonder if it'll launch at midnight or sometime in the morning like 8/9/

Midnight would be much better, if there is new stuff, less people wil be up :heh:

Where does it say it will be fully back tomorrow? It just says "will be back soon" or am I missing something?

Just dug up 2, 000 points, but it doesn't let you register them properly yet, you have to wait until the site goes back up.

Yea I read it wrong. Though it said it was gonna close down on the 26th for the final changes. Ah well.

To be honest I would of preferred nothing since I wouldn't be hopefull about the catalogue being updated. Might get my VIP codes soon incase I need to frantically enter them for cool stuff.

thats how I feel now..