NEurope
jamesthewiidict

Christmas thread

I opened my advent this morning to find that the chocolate inside was of

MUSHROOM!

:wtf:

big_mushroom.png

What are Advent Calendars coming to!!! :shakehead The two before that were christmas themed so i was shocked!

I haven't bought any presents yet.

Can't Don't have the time until my exams are over.

I opened my advent this morning to find that the chocolate inside was of
MUSHROOM!
:wtf:

big_mushroom.png

What are Advent Calendars coming to!!! :shakehead The two before that were christmas themed so i was shocked!

Now you mention it, I think I got a mushroom too. Just checked the shape of the packaging it came from, and it does look mushroom like. You don't have a Mario Galaxy (geddit?) calender do you? :heh:

I bought the most expensive Christmas present I've ever bought today... 2 tickets to see Hairspray for when I'm down in London.

Doing the rest of my shopping on Thursday I think... Don't have a clue what I'm getting anyone.

I have the most amazing advent calendar. It's a Kinder one. And every day has a mini Kinder proper chocolate in it! Yesterday was a kinder bueno, today was a kinder something else. So good to have proper chocolate instead of cheap plasticy ones!

I have the most amazing advent calendar. It's a Kinder one. And every day has a mini Kinder proper chocolate in it! Yesterday was a kinder bueno, today was a kinder something else. So good to have proper chocolate instead of cheap plasticy ones!

Yummy! Sounds Tastalicious. :grin:

How much did it cost? :)

I got some weird one! i'm scared to find out what chocolate i'm getting tomorrow... :heh:

Now you mention it, I think I got a mushroom too. Just checked the shape of the packaging it came from, and it does look mushroom like. You don't have a Mario Galaxy (geddit?) calender do you? :heh:

Haha! I don't. :) but a Mario Galaxy one would be awesome! :D maybe our advent calendars are being taking over by mushrooms...:wtf:

No idea how much it cost. same as others I think .Maybe £2.50 or something. don't know, got it in Asda :)

I need some cool present ideas to get my mum and dad, they don't have any hobbies or anything so are impossible to buy for.. any suggestions?

*tentatively opens his calendar*

Woo!

*wipes his forehead*

Don't worry guys my calendar is back to normal with a Christmas Lanturn! :yay:

I need some cool present ideas to get my mum and dad, they don't have any hobbies or anything so are impossible to buy for.. any suggestions?

Buy something for their house then. Phones for the main usage thing. Even just buy your mum kitchen utensils and your dad beer...

My present from my parents came today. I shall have a nice time watching Heroes sometime soon in HD glory.